Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow breast as a male ....

Hi everyone!
First let me say that the posts I've been reading are very helpful and I learn something new everytime I log on.

I am a male and I would like to increase my breast size. I currently wear a 46A size bra. I only have one bra because that size is difficult to find which is one reason why I want to increase my breasts. I am currently taking F,RC & SP...only been a week so far so nothing noticeable as of yet nor do I expect anything so soon. Anyway, I would like to go up to a B size or maybe slighly bigger (to fill in the A/B bra I have) BUT I would also like to remain male other than the breasts. I have been reading about MP and it seems like that's the stuff that works the best but I do not want to lose my sex drive, any penis size or get too femanine of a body. If I did gain any size, would it be permanant or temporary? If I stopped taking the herbs, would my breast go down to the size my chest/breasts are now?

Question: Am I on the right track taking what I am for what I want? Any comments or ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon