Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long?

how long should you wait when you change from BO to PM or from pm to bo ,should you cleanse first and what else would you use with PM for a good mixture

All I can say is, that a break in regime, requires a kick start to go forward again. My instinct would be to go from one regime, straight into the other.
I have found that Wild Yam really enforces the effect of PM.

Thank you for your information I just didn't want to try something without asking for some input for the wonderful girls at this site.Blush

Hi..
I too was looking for something to use /enhance usage with PM,
so i did a little research...

Basically what i found was that the medical journals tell it like it is , and the stores selling the product tell it another way, ie: misleading statements, it is of course , up to you to decide what you proceed with,
So i have copied a section of text from one of the sites, (basically , they all say the same thing )...Happy reading

Wild Yam root is used to make tinctures, capsules and tablets.

Wild Yam is the source of diosgenin, a chemical that was and is used to make synthetic hormones such as oestrogen for the pharmaceutical industry.

It does not contain any natural oestrogen or any other hormones. And the human body cannot change diosgenin into such hormones despite misleading claims to the contrary.

Uses:

Wild yam extract is often used today as a PMS remedy. It is used to help menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes and cramps, and is occasionally used for intestinal spasms of various kinds.

There is little scientific evidence that it actually works despite its use over many hundreds of years in America and Asia.
Other benefits of wild yam include anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxing actions, which probably account for its pain-reducing effects. This may explain why many women claim relief from menstrual cramps, arthritis, and muscle pain while using it.
Dose:

Doses depend on the instructions given by the manufacturers. Choose a wild yam extract supplement that is produced from standardised extracts. Most such supplements are not, and therefore have far less potency. Standardised extracts contain the highest therapeutic benefits.
Safety:

Side effects are rare, but high doses can cause nausea and diarrhoea.

Some Wild Yam creams have been found to contain synthetic progesterone, added presumably by the manufacturers to boost its activity. Check the labels for content and be wary of such products.

Wild yam extract is an interesting herbal alternative for PMS remedy,
but more scientific study is needed to either prove or disprove its efficacy.

David

The medical community at large simply dosen't accept many of the uses of most herbs. Herbs simply work to diffrently (or not at all) in each individual. If it can't be proven to do this or that in the majority of people testing it. The medical community tends to discount it as a unproven "folk" remedy. I say, try it and see if it works for you.

What a sensible reply Andy, as anyone who might have read one or two of my threads might know, i am very skeptical about anything working as how easy would it be for us lot to get together and come up with some "miracle" burger relish, we market it with a picture of Cherly on the front saying " you too can look like this" after 6 weeks we all go on our review site and say what a fantastic product it is and how big our breasts have got. As a result everyone who wants boobs or bigger ones goes burger crazy and we sell thousands of jars of the stuff, to cover our backsides in the small print we put increased sizes will vary from person to person, hey presto we are all millionaires!!

Personally i dont believe anything i havent seen or had happen to me as if i was gullible i would of believed something i found on a bt questions and answers site. Somebody said that they wanted to know what would happen if they took the female contraceptive pill for a year, being a male, someone replied "you will grow breasts and start fancy men, they will also change you so that you feel the need to wear womens clothes and you wont like sports like football anymore, but will like netball instead!!! What a load of old @@@@@. I also find some of what i read on here a bit far fetched and im sure if some people had there form of NBE taken away and replaced with a sugar placebo, but actually told these pills were the newest and best product available for breast growth, some would come back after a month and say how amazing the results have been.

I do find your links a great help Andy, but understand these are just individual experiences and they may or may not happen to me. Anyway im off to start my new burger relish lol lol lol

I was the same Kerensa, i never expected NBE to work but thought id give it ago and you all have to remember i had a hormone condition aswell which caused me to produce very little testosterone and this in itself would have caused feminization to some extent, but the BO i took along with using the NB has made me the person i am today, I have been very lucky. But this forum has prooved that NBE does work for many people but not all, so its just a case of getting it right and judging for yourself how its working for you. Asfar as changes that happen if your hormones change then some of the things you mentioned and said are a load of rubbish do actully happen in away when your testosterone drops and your estrogen increases. Your interests do change slightly, i still love football and rugby like i did before but i have found other interests that as a man i would not have had. I did feel the need to wear female clothes after a while which i had no desire to do before my NBE and yes after a while i did start to find men attractive, i still find women attractive but i also like men now. Believe me these things can happen as the hormones also effect your brain aswell but like you have said until you see things like this for yourself you are a little skeptical and i totally understand that and i was this same with this. But believe in what your doing hun and be positive as it all helps.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(08-07-2010, 12:22 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Asfar as changes that happen if your hormones change then some of the things you mentioned and said are a load of rubbish do actully happen in away when your testosterone drops and your estrogen increases. Your interests do change slightly, i still love football and rugby like i did before but i have found other interests that as a man i would not have had.

Just cant get me head round this one, as ive mentioned around this site before although i was only on Premarin for 6 months my sex drive stopped completely after 6 weeks, so for the remaining 20 weeks or so i guess i was under total control of the hormones, but i can honestly say durning that time my mindset didnt change at all and has remained the same to this day. Since the age of 7 or so i have always loved wearing womens clothes as wearing them made me feel as if it was the real me, so as i got older i went down the TS route, hence the hormones, but after the 6 months i just felt i was kidding myself thinking i was TS, guess you could say i wasnt 110% sure, ever since then i spent all my life just swaying from one gender to another untill ive came to this point where i believe i am both sexes and want the body to match.

In the bedroom department i see myself as a lesbian, so much so in fact that if my wife asked me to dress up as a fireman or something masculine other woman get turned on by, well i feel i wouldnt be able to perform if you know what i mean. As i am still totally filled with testosterone why do you think i feel this way, going on the basis that you say you started to fancy men as your estrogen increased. Point is ive seen councillors and shrinks to try to find out what makes me tick, but i feel they just treat me as if i am some kind of circus freak, maybe i am and destined never truly understand who or what i am.

I think your perfectly normal honey so never doubt that about yourself. You dont need to label yourself as man or woman or transexual, you are who you are. You just need to feel comfortable with yourself. Hormones effects people in different ways and ther are many transexuals that are now women and they would consider themselves as lesbian because there sexual preference has not changed one bit, its not just hormones that effect are sexuality, gay men are clearly men but do not like women and they have lots of testosterone. For me it took about 14 months from starting NBE before i started to notice i had an attraction towards men, it kind of just happened and it was pretty scary and i dident really know if i was just feeling like this because i was dressing and living as a women full time. But the attraction was there and has actually got stronger over the last 6 months or so. But thats me, i still like women but i have to admit i dont feel as sexualy attracted to them as i did as a man and maybe thats because i am one now. Just dont worry about why or what just be how you want honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I know my problem is i try to look for answers rather than just enjoying what or who i am, buts thats just me, i feel at times as if i am not in control of my mind, one moment i am a right jack the lad bloke and then then next "she" moves in and completely takes over, god only knows how hard i try to fight her and just be a normal bloke, someone my wife and kids can be proud of, but the more i resist the harder it gets and the only way i can get rid of her is to give in and just go with the flow for a while until she moves out and he comes in again.

I guess anyone reading this is probably thinking i have totally lost my marbles, i wouldnt blame you cos sometimes i think the same, i just see me getting breasts as a way of forming a coalition between the two sides of me, hope im right or it will be too late to go back.

If someone is to believe that hormones can change someone mentally, then if i was to take a fix of testosterone could that possibly kill the "her" side of me off? wouldnt try it even if there was a chance as despite not being in control of that side of me, at times i love being it!! Confused.com or what guys??????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon