Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long?

Confused, possibly...but crazy? Definitely not! Smile I am sure we all may feel a bit crazy from time to time, but I am positive that you are quite sane. Wink

Hi Kerensa. I don't think you are nuts, crackers, gonzo. I can relate. One moment you are the "man about town" doing what you consider manly things, thinking thoughts you are famillar with. Then the next thing you know you feel complety diffrent. Your emotions ,and sometimes thoughts, change over to a form you normally do not, or have not, regulary have. I don't think I am explaining this right. You did a better job, I think.
It is my hope for you that you find the balance you need between the male and female sides of your personality. Waging war with yourself can be hard and exausting. I am lucky ,or unlucky, that I do not have a family to take care of. I am not burdened with that responsibility. It is just me and the dog. She dosen't care what I wear as long as she gets her brushing and kibble.Big Grin

andy

haha yep, same here! Me and the dog. She doesn't even look at me funny, no matter what I am wearing. Smile

I, too, have felt the mental changes with PM. I was taking PM for about a year with a pair of 46A's to show for it. I stopped the routine and took about a 6 month break. My personality changed in that 6 months. I was very irritable, quick to anger and snapped at my wife over nothing. She didn't like the "new" me at all and asked me what the problem was. I told her that the estrogen had mellowed my personality and now being off of it I was trying to find a happy medium. I can either ride it out and see what happens or I can go back on the PM and mellow out again. She agreed that I would be better off on the PM. So I resumed a 1 capsule twice a day routine and we are happy again. Do I like men? No. Do I crave women's clothes? Ever since puberty. So I really don't think it is making that kind of change in me but the mellowing out of my personality is definitely affected.

Wishful, just wondering what effect PM has had on your sex drive and if it has changed, how long during your 6 month break did it take to come back.

Sex drive has diminished quite a bit. However, at 61, I don't miss it quite as much as I would have at 31. During the break it did start to recover a bit but not much. Maybe if I stayed off the PM it would have recovered more. The mental change has turned me to a more feminine drive. It takes longer and more stimulation to lite the fires now. But now the enjoyment is deeper and stronger than before.

Thanks Wishful,seems to be one of the few things everyone on PM agreees with. Andy, Lisia thanks for your support, just read back what my post yesterday and sat here cringing thinking did i really put that, well obviously i did, just dont know which "me" was thinking at the time lol (can be good sometimes to have a laugh about yourself)

Hey, No problem. I thought (whichever) you put it. Put it very clearly. I usually stay on a pretty even keel emotionaly. There are days however, When I am just not me. When the simplist little things make me want to get upset and cry. Or get very emotional over what ,later, seems like nothing to get emotional about. Oh well, I guess we have our good days and bad. Or...I really am nuts.Tongue

andy

B.L. I would like to send you a PM. But, your PM function has been disabled. I do not see a e-mail account to send to. If this was a mistake or oversight. Could you please correct this. If this was on purpose I understand.

Thank you for your attention.
Andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon