Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does anything really work???

Right heres the score, im 44 and for years now ive kinda seen myself as a bit of both genders, probably more female than male but not enough to feel as if i am transsexual of anykind, went down that road many many years ago but was never 100% convinced i was TS.

I would just love to have a half and half body, just so the reflection i see in the mirror was the same as i see myself in my mind, tried umpteen things to try to get breast growth, but nothing appears to work or the side effects are too bad to be able to continue with, dont get me wrong i havent really tried anything long enough to say it hasnt worked and i realise that trying to get breasts should be treated as a marathon and not a sprint, but i really do feel as if i cant start living a normal life untill i have the body i feel i should have.

To date i have tried Fenugreek, Red Clover, Saw palmetto, Dong Quai,(some of these brought me out in a rash and gave me really bad indigestion) Female contraceptive pills(gave me depression) and used a noogleberry on and off for a few weeks or so. Point is you look around the internet for ideas and for every idea that you find you will find someone else saying you are wasting your time trying to get your own boobs as nothing works for a male. No the answer is probably to have a boob job, but being married with two kids i feel is not an option and besides dont want anything massive, just a pair of boobs big enough to set me apart from being totally male and put me in my twin gender role.

growing breasts takes more than just pills or herbs, and it takes a while to do. The older you are the harder it will be, but you can still do it with a bit of effort.

I found this blog really useful http://flat2fem.com/blog/ A lot of that site seemed like a big advertisement to try to take your money, but the blog has a bunch of good tips.

I am taking Grobust, and it is working for me, so yes some things do really work. But, it wouldn't be working as well or at all if I wasn't also eating healthy, massaging daily, exercising (endurance exercises are good muscle building ones are bad), and getting a full nights sleep each night.

Greetings and salutaions kerensa
Yes, ther are many things that can work. The old maxim concerning NBE methods is "what works for one may not work for another." Breast development for genetic males or females is a time consuming ,hit or miss, project. It takes time ,three months is the timetable I have read. To see if a program is working. Sometimes you have break and then change your program to get results. Age plays a role in development as well. Now I generally speak to herbal programs. I know a little about Pm and BO, but not as much as I know about herbs. In the old forum, that is where I spent much of my time. I have also spent some time in the general forum. I have picked up some knowledge from the ladies as well. I figure once you start development some of the same rules should apply. Or least not hurt.
I have come across the same bias that you have concerning male breast growth. Some sites say herbs don't work or are dangerous. Well, riding my iron horse everywhere is dangerous, taking "new" medication is dangerous, taking a shower is dangerous. You get my point. I have read here on the old forum that the flat2fab information was gathered, at least in part, from this site. Can't say for sure. Another site you can get some info from is this blog site http://malebreastenlargement.blogspot.com/
It is a comercial driven site as well. But, I have come across some of the same information for male breast growth on this blog as I have fopund in other sites.

I would suggest ,if you have not already done so, spending some time in the old archived forum. Read through the posts. Get an idea of what kind of program you would like to restart with. If you are going to try herbs again. I would suggest starting with low doses of Saw palmetto and then adding low doses of fenugreek, and then other herbs. This would help keep you from stalling early. Also should you have a negative reaction to one of the herbs. You would be able to identify it easier. Then look for a substitute. If you still have your noog. I would pop over to the noog forum. They have a new format and some new products to help with your noog. (pressure rings for ezample) I have an acquaintence on the net that has had good results with the noog and saw palmetto, and excersises. I don't think he was using fenugreek. I'll have to go back and ask. Massage with a batter, with heat afterwards.
I hope some of this has been of some help.

Good luck
andy

PM certainly can work. I am 61 and have attained a pair of b cup boobs on pm and wild yamSmile. What is certain, is that, patience is the great virtue. PM also seems to mave a significant effect on personality and mood, as well as other femanising effects. I am more than happy to re-iterate the essence of other posts, I have made, if you wish.
I would ask yourself, whether this is a path you really want to follow. There is no going back and, a quite small pair of boobs, cannot be hidden

Chrissie all i want is a small pair of boobs and i have felt for years this is what i really want so it has not been just a fly by night kind of decision. I realise that no matter what manage to grow they are probably never gonna look anything more than just manboobs and will probably end up looking well saggy, but what the heck, just to get up in the morning and have a reason to put a bra on would be better than winning the lottery as that would mean at long last i have became "me" this 60/40 person i believe i am. The biggest reason i have not kept up with anything for too long is i keep on fighting with my feelings, telling myself that what i want is wrong and i should just be a "normal" bloke, but i am going to give it my best shot yet to see what i can do, trouble is like i have said all herbs i have tried so far seems to bring me out in a rash as well as bad indigestion also cant mess with anything that might mess with the old wedding tackle as although my wife knows about my wish to have boobs obviously she dont want to miss out on sex, so that just leaves me noogleberry, if only i could keep what pump gives me for the first hour or so after using then i would be sorted.

Kerensa,
Hopefully you will find something that works. I started last September with Hops, also a herb (used for beer) with strong Estrogenic parts in it. A month or two months later I also added Saw Palmetto. Of both I took more than was advised by the supplier. It was somewhere in February that I really noticed something myself and now I grew a bit larger but all with very small steps. My wife so far did not ask anything besides comments about my but (became a bit rounder I think). All together the feeling is good, my nipples are very sensitive and I gained some flesh over there but it takes really a lot of time to create what I allways wanted to become.

But to end, possibly hops might be something to try. And use it in large amounts as I also read that your body needs a kick-start so start big and then after it is all started possibly reduce the amounts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon