Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raksi's pictures.

wow Raksi! A definate budding this month. I'm excited for you!

Thanks for the support! I'm really excited about the growth.

Very nice growth Raksi. Keep up the good work

kelly

Hi Raksi,
Your pictures and last post, really illustrate my great point; patience. What you are aware of and see, is far more profound, than anything a camera sees; yet, the tiniest little changes, can be quite large, in terms of how you present. I admire you, for the courage to show you developement, this way; I just don't want it to act as a discouragement.
I have been going through profound changes, of late. First the upper part of my boobs increased and the upper edge of my bras got tighter, yet I do not think that a photograph, would have picked it out.
Recently, I dressed [just in a polo necked top and it was "shit, there is no going back from here"Smile] and every garment I tried confirmed it.
Yet, I could see no reason why; the fit of the cups seemed much the same, but there was a profound change. Today, I got it, for the first time, the undrwires were nestling [a little bit] under my boobs. No camera would capture that, in a naked shot, but the effect on my appearance is the most profound so far; so much so, that I plan to transition next week, as I feel I have no choice.
You are doing really well and, if it is what you want, follow me soon.

here is month 5 Eventually I need to buy a nice camera, because my cell phone pics are turning out pretty blurry. After month 6, my plan is to take a week or two off, then start up again and see how that changes the growth.

Here is the 6 month picture. I am taking a 2 week break from the pills just to see what happens. It seems that I am still growing at about the same rate while off them.

Hi Raksi,

Your progression as shown in your pics is marvelous. Have you stayed with the Grobust over the 6 months you have been on NBE or changed to something else?

I have been taking herbs (FG, SP, RC, BC + a quart of soy milk a day) for about 3 weeks now, with some positive results, but keep reading about the wonders of PM. The Breast Greed Fairy whispers in my ear frequently to switch, but really don't want to lose sexual function... If the herbs continue to work for me then I will stay there. My thought is to stay with herb for 3 months to see if there is continued. I know, as all of the experienced members say... PATIENCE!!!

You are looking great sweetie!

Hugs,
Lisa

Thanks

I agree, its all about patience.

I have stayed with grobust this whole time. After 6 months I gave it a 2 week break, just to see what would happen. I kept growing during the break and I feel like I am growing more now than before.

I got digital camera, so my pictures will be less blurry from now on too.

Here is my month 7 picture

Nice progress Raksi. Your breasts are really growing well and you look great. Smile

I took Grobust for a couple of months as well and felt that I was making progress. I decided to try BB and have done 2 months of that as well.

I'm currently on a break from NBE, I'm taking a month off as a precaution and plan to go back to BB. I do have to say though that Grobust seemed like a good product to me and your progress definately speaks to that.

Good luck with your continued growth.

C vous plait

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon