Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

no turning back

hi guys and gals...i have been nosing around here for about a week now an thought i would join and ask this question of all you guys out there ...for those of you who just want breasts, long for breasts,and have been on supps, for a while, are any of you at the point where you just can't stop, you just a little more...they feel so so damn good,i feel new sensations every day,nipples are so very sensitive, have been playing around with various things over last year or so, am a little over weight so have a head start, and then decided to try the fg,rc and sp..that was about month ago.....wow....what a feeling now, when i take the supps its like they swell up and fill up my bcup.....this morning was doing my massages for about 20 minutes and started getting a feeling like i have never had, whole body started shaking and tremoring...just can't seem to stop.....with a bra on and tight t-shirt there is no hiding them now.....and if i stop the supps, will they continue to grow for a while.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon