Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth.... Marathon not a sprint!

Thought i would start a thread aimed at the impatient ones amongst us, who like me think they are gonna take a few herbs or use a noog for a week and hey presto size b cups (if only it was that easy eh?)Now i know everyone has a different story to tell about why they need breasts and for me, well i must have spent 30 years now wondering who or what i am and during that time ive spent spells trying to fight the feelings within and trying to convince myself for the sake of my family its just best if i put my feelings aside and put them first, buts its not always that easy and at times i have felt like a tennis ball being smacked back an forth continually, split between what i should do and what i want to do.

Anyway as a result i have found myself on and off NBE on a regular basis and getting annoyed when after a few weeks or so nothing has happend!!!!I have found it difficult to find any herbs that ive not had a reaction to so i find myself just having to rely on my Noogleberry, which beleive it or not ive also had problems with, my own fault though as one day i tried to make my nipples touch the inside of my large cups and held it there for about an hour, after i released the pressure not only was my chest very badly bruised, but the pimply spotty things which circulate round the nipple i had turned all into blisters and boy did it hurt, not only that but it was about 6 months before i could use the Noog again with causing more blisters.

I was on Premarin 20 years ago, and i can remember that after about 6 months, running down stairs and just feeling a little bounce as i ran, what a fantastic feeling that was, think i spent a whole weekend just running up and down stairs lol i was lucky as although shortly afterwards i stopped the hormones, i have been left a little to work on, but i have always had difficulty in realising that what i want is gonna take time and maybe a lot of it especially after reading somewhere that one male took 3 years to go from flat to a size B cup.....3 YEARS!!! I would want to be flopping them over my shoulders by then lol. I feel the best way to go about breast growth is the same as dieting, theres no point weighing yourself, going for a jog and then weighing yourself again and getting mad when you realise you have put on a pound (yeah ive done it) think best way to go about it is take whatever NBE you want and just forget about it and chill. I owe it to myself i feel, to try to become the person i feel i am, but im just begining to sink in that if its gonna happen its gonna take time, but hey if something worths wanting, its worth waiting for eh?

Thank you for your post Kerensa, it has prompted me to stop hiding in here and speak up. Smile I have only been lurking around here for about 3 days, but I am very encouraged with what I have seen. I guess I should also mention that I am a male. Smile

I have an active bid on ebay for a Noogleberry at the moment, and even made a home-built pump system the other day, but it is frustrating as the "cups" I was able to fashion are not transparent and I would very much like to see what's going on in there! lol I also started on SP and FG yesterday, but am still trying to figure out how much I should take.

All of the members here, male and female, are a huge inspiration to me and I thank all of you for taking the time to share!

Looking forward to this adventure..

Lisia

Hi, Kerensa. If I have not done so. Welcome to the forum.

Yes, good things can come to those that wait. To make changes to ones biology is a time and energy consuming proposition. And yes, The weight scale and measuring tape, can be at times, not be your friend. Big Grin

I agree that sometimes what we need to do, and want to do. Seem opposed to each other. Sometimes you simply have to decide what you feel you need in life. Making the decision to do what you want despite the fear and the risks. Is something you just have to do.

May I ask what herbs have you tried for your NBE? If I may I ask. What were the bad side effects? Perhaps someone here can reccomend a estrogenic herb that you may not have not tried. Did you try to use the herbs as a topical in a breast batter mix? Use of herbs through skin penetration may be an answer to some of the side effects.
What program are you currently using?

Good luck

andy

I to have been lurking around the forums and have just started on my journey.

I am an impatient person though Dodgy but I know i cant rush this so i guess i will have to be.

Quote:I to have been lurking around the forums and have just started on my journey.

Same Here

David
Thumbs Up 

More lurkers deciding to come out the shadows! YAY! Tongue

Welcome everyone. It is good to hear from you and to see activity picking up here in the mens section.

Blimey, i thought this was gonna be one of those threads that never got any replies, so happy that it has prompted responses from other like minded people. Despite the fact that i am a member of god knows how many trans sites, i have found this site really useful and friendly (well apart from a couple of people who shall remain nameless).

Andy, when it comes to stuff ive tried, well the list is endless, FG, SP, RC, DQ, Linseeds (great for turning ya skin like silk) Mirifem and was taking contraceptive pills for a while, but i should state that i took none of these for more than 6 weeks due to side effects which included terrible indigestion and a rash that at times covered most of my body and i know it was down to some of these because as soon as i stopped so did the symptons.

Along with the side effects, the reasons i havent gone on too long with anything is because i expect instant results and get down hearted when it seems nothing works after a weeks or so, not only that, but i am always questioning if i am doing the right thing, as i am married with 2 children and at times i feel i should forget about anything i want for the sake of them, i would hate for one day to get the boobs i want only to turn round and lose my wife and kids and end up being happy with my body but hating my life! Just hope i can find a way where everyone is happy.

Have just ordered PM after spending a lot of Saturday on the net researching the pros and cons, personally feel it sounds too good to be true, but hey tried most over things so one more wont hurt, just intend sticking this one out a lot longer though providing i dont suffer any adverse effects.

Anyway good luck to everyone!

(05-07-2010, 10:52 AM)kerensa Wrote:  Have just ordered PM after spending a lot of Saturday on the net researching the pros and cons, personally feel it sounds too good to be true, but hey tried most over things so one more wont hurt, just intend sticking this one out a lot longer though providing i dont suffer any adverse effects.

I think we were both doing the same thing on saturday, I ordered my first PM on Sat night. Maybe we can compare notes in a few weeks? Big Grin I am with you, sounds too good to be true to me too, but considering I ordered a 1 month supply for less than I paid for my FG at GNC, it's worth a try!

Good luck, and I hope this one agrees with you!

Lisia

Hi everyone, i am very happyBig Grin that more men with the desire for breasts are coming out of lurking as you all put it lol. As far as development goes we all want fast instant boobs, but it doesent work that way, i was very lucky in the respect that i had fast growth but i paid for it in away, my boobs where always painful for about a year, my nipples where sore and itchy all the time and i had major veins and stretch marks which i still have now, they are alot better and faded but if you look close you can really see them and in certain light they really show up. So i would say slower is better in the long run, its just a matter of patiance and persistance. Good luck all.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon