Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

reasons for wanting breasts & what I would say about them

Hello everyone!

Andy posted a great thread about what you might tell someone about your NBE. This is a somewhat related thread about what my reasons are for wanting natural breasts and then when (key word is when. thinking positively) I do get some growth, what I would say? Also, I very much like these threads as it gives me the opportunity to hear about all of your experiences and allows me to talk about my experience in growing breasts since I could never tell my family, friends or coworkers. They would not understand. So thank you in advance for listening.

Okay, here goes...(deep breath)

I am a biological male and I have always had a healthy sexual appetite and I'm somewhat kinky and I like trying new things. I have always loved the female body especially breasts. Yes, I'm a breast man!! Well about a year and a half ago I started paying more attention to my nipples (have always liked my nipples played with) and I started thinking that I wanted them to be bigger and more erect so while I was on a business trip and staying in a hotel, I used the tiny little bottles of lotion and shampoo as suction devices and started pumping my nipples. I really liked the feeling of that and after some time (months) of pumping my nipples a little here and there, they are more erect and or hard and stick out just like a woman's nipples do.

Now, as I am kinky and looking for new things to try, about three months ago I thought it would be fun to wear a bra and maybe panties. So I did a little research online and measured myself for a bra. I used to lift weights and I have also gained a little weight so I'm not a small guy. My band size is 46 and my cup size is about an A, I think. Oh yeah, I should mention that I am 46 years old so my metabolism has slowed down which is part of the reason I gained some weight. So it won't be too noticeable to others when I start to grow my breast as I already have man boobs. Really they are man tits but we can talk about the difference between tits and boobs another time. Anyway, as you may or may not know, a 46A size bra is hard to come by and when I bought my first bra about two months ago I ordered an A but it was actually a A/B size and it fits okay around the trunk but there is a little room in the cups, not much but some so that's why I think I'm an A.

I liked wearing the bra and panties but I wanted to find a bra that fit better but am still having a very difficult time with that so then I thought, why not see about growing my own breast! What a fascinating idea and since I love breasts anyway, how sweet would it be if I had my own? So again I started doing some research online and I came across Breast Nexus and I found this site to be very informative and helpful with very nice people.

Now as I have said before, the people I know would not understand what I am doing so I have to be careful of how big my breasts get so as not to raise too many questions later on and I like being a man and being with women so I don't want to loose any penis size or have erection loss. I want to remain a man and have tits/boobs too.

I am currently taking Fenugreek, Red Cedar and Saw Palmetto since June 15 of this year. I also have a NB pumping system that I started about two weeks ago and I can already see some growth. (so exciting) I thought of taking PM to aid in the growth process but I'm afraid I will start to get too feminine so I haven't bought any of that. BTW, I have a set of small cups for the NB if anyone is interested in purchasing them from me.

As far as what I will tell people if and when they start to notice my growth....well, the usual, weight gain, excersize, etc. I would like to reach a size B and see how that looks. More than likely, I won't go any bigger although I would love to be bigger than a B, although anything bigger would be more difficult to hide and/or explain. We'll have to wait and see.

Right now, when I sit up in a chair and look down at my chest, I notice that my breasts stick out further than they used to and I have also noticed some movement in my breasts when running or going up and down stairs. This movement is not the movement of muscle but breast tissue. I love it! I massage my breasts every chance I get! Rolleyes I have also noticed some of my t-shirts getting a little tighter.

Again, thank you for listening and letting me share my experience with you.

Tony

Thanks for sharing.

Im totally with you on the Family and friends not understanding,
Keep us all informed on your progress, there is a pics section should you wish to upload your progression, (i posted my initial/starting one yesterday)
As for me , i started on Pm this morning, just taken my second one,
I have a NG on the Way, i am happy to hear that it aided you,

David

I agree, none of my redneck friends or family would understand what I want to do, and I have no SO to worry about at the moment so it is my secret for the foreseeable future. I have been taking SP and FG for almost a week, and should receive my PM(500mg) tomorrow. Smile I suppose I should start a program page?

Hi Lisia

I just want to mention that according to some posts, its not a good idea to take Sp and FG with PM...
Something to do with weaker (sp & fg ) herbs impacting on the stronger herbs (pm )...weather this is true or not i dont know , so you will have to make up your own mind...
Its always a good idea to do a little research, i have only been a member here for about a week, but i have learned a lot,
I started with PM yesterday, and have decided to use that herb only, along with an NB, which should arrive tomorrow or the next day .
If your up for it, lets keep a pictoral diary ( post your starting pic on the pics page ) as i have, we can compare/track our progress (if any ..lol)..what do you think ?

David

Here is a link to a post I did awhile back. In it I have some links to information on taking PM with other Phyto-etrogens. The whole thread is worth a read as well.

andy

David,

I have been told the SP is supposed to keep the big T levels down, and keep it from converting from DHT, so I am thinking I will stay on that, but not the FG. Considering a NB as well myself, but have not ordered one yet.

Progress tracking sounds good, I posted in the pictures thread with my program, and will have my pics on there later today. Here's to progress!

Oops sorry I was in a hurry and distracted. Heres that link.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5331&pid=10229#pid10229

Thanks you guys for the info. I too have not been here very long but I have learned a lot about NBE. I just finished my progress page but my pictures keep getting rejected because the file size is too big. URRG! Any ideas? I tried resizing the photo but it was still too big.

I sent an email to Greenbush about PM and BO and here is what they said:
"We investigated pureraria when it first came along several years
ago and decided it was overpriced and unnecessary. The
constituents of the plant are nearly identical to fenugreek, though
fenugreek actually has higher concentrations of some of the most
important nutrients. And, fenugreek has a long history of common
usage, safety and research.
Pueraria is one of those over-hyped new "miracle" herbs that some f
formula companies like to push because of the tremendously high
profit margins. Basically, you just don't need it, even though you
probably think you do when you read the hype. Bovine ovary is in
the same category, though even less useful than pueraria.
Let us know if you have any questions about the herbs. We are
always here to help."

Now, I don't know too much about any of this stuff (but I'm learning) and I am not too famliliar with Greenbush, so I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing for now and not take PM or BO. I'll keep doing some research. I might add to the mix Fennel and or Wild Yam...perhaps some Black Cohosh as well. We'll see.

Just wanted to mention something to those planning to use the Noog. There is a forum at the Noogleberry site. It is packed with info on the use, problems, and answers from other users. Worth the time to look through the links.

andy

I agree! And if you don't have one yet, forum members are supposed to get a discount too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon