Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

reasons for wanting breasts & what I would say about them

OMG i just love boobs, so soft and squishy....
warm in your hands....look good.....soo much fun !
They must be like the most sought after thing ever !! Thhey say boobs don't matter...but THEY DO !
I mean, a girl without boobs is missing out on life, you HAVE to try and have them at least. I think you're kinda like pioneers, if you succedd you pave the way for future generations of women (and men) ^^

And they say space is the final frontier....

IDIC Infinite diversity in infinite combinations. Star Trek (the series) really was more about the human condition. Space adventuring was simply the vehicle it was done through.

LAWL !
I agree, i bet men are going to rule space before they rule the art of growing boobs

Hoselover,
Lonlieness, is one answer; a huge feeling of being content and, at peace, with the world, is the other,

(07-02-2011, 09:57 AM)MiЯЯoЯ Boy Wrote:  OMG i just love boobs, so soft and squishy....
warm in your hands....look good.....soo much fun !
They must be like the most sought after thing ever !! Thhey say boobs don't matter...but THEY DO !
I mean, a girl without boobs is missing out on life, you HAVE to try and have them at least. I think you're kinda like pioneers, if you succedd you pave the way for future generations of women (and men) ^^

You are absolutely right! I have wanted to have breasts for the longest time and finally after I grew them I love them soooooo much. I'm a B to a near C cup and still getting bigger but I'm letting them grow until they decide to stop. I gave up on hiding them also as I really never had anybody make a comment. But I will say I love the way they feel, the way they move, noticing they're always there, and I am always touching them because it turns me on to do so. I have a peaceful feeling of wholeness having them also. I could go on and on, I love boobies!
Bianca

Melody, you mentioned that you had a birthday coming up in March? Did your mom follow through and buy you something PINK? A Bra?

[size=small]Hi to everyone.

I am new to the tread. I am not new to the whole idea of growing boobs. It has been my fantasy for years and years.Rolleyes
I just started several weeks ago taking an herb and massage routine.
I can't wait to have boobs that can lay in my hands and need to be cuddled in a bra. I also can't wait until womens clothing starts pulling tight over my thighs and boody.
I have alwauys fantasized about how great it would be to go out in public dressed but only if I had the body shape.
I am 6'4" and weight about 220 lbs.
Can you please provide me with your thoughts on my current dosage and recommend any changes that might jump start the growth. I have not come out as yet but don't have to since the growth hasn't been reall obvious.

SP 450 mg 3 tablets 3 times a day
RC 400 mg 2 tablets 3 times a day
FG 610 mg 2 tablets 3 times a day
Massage without creams or lotions 3 times a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon