Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just not sure!

Hello to everyoneBig Grin I read some of your comments but I am still unsure. I know i don't want surgery. And I have tried something all natural and didnt see any results. So no that's out of the way I Am 32 years old and i am a 32A I want to be a 32-34B-C what's a good product for me to use to get to this goal I would like to results in a couple of weeks or sooner. I dont want to have to massage anything because I would forget any help would be nice.

Thanks to all who reply, LittleBit(wh wants a little more)

My dear littlebit,

First of all NBE is a slow and patience journey. You will need months perhaps years to reach your goal, since you are 32A. If you want any results weeks or sooner the few options you have is push up bras or surgery (which majority of the people here are against).

You have many options either to do oral herbs or bovine ovary. If you don't like massaging probably noogleberry pump will be another option. The key is to have a lot of blood flow to your gals. They need to be nourish and fed buy blood circulation in order to grow.

Good luck!

NBE is sort of a trial and error sort of thing. You have to figure out what works for your body individually. Also it's a long process, so you have to be patient.

How long did you do your program and what to did you do/use? It is not possible to have results within a couple of weeks or sooner. Most say it may be about 3 months before your body adjusts and you can notice a difference. And if you don't see results at this point, again it's trial and error. It's possible that the amounts of herbs/BO you are using aren't right for your body and you need to play around with it.

Also massage is something that would really help in the growth process. It helps to get the blood circulation in your breast which help the flow of the nutrients and whatever supplements you are taking for NBE.

I agree with the other posts there is no way to grow breasts that quickly, massage is very important and one of the main ways we grow on here if you research you will find that massage is the highest recommended form of NBE on the site, in conjunction with other things.

there are so nay things you could try, EveM's program was popular as well as the massage and chicken feet soup regime that tigerlily/fengshui tried, also Sea buck-thorn seems to be popular at the moment. you have so many things that have worked for others at your disposal, when i first came here years ago there weren't as many tried and true methods.

stay optimistic!

I don’t remember the name the all-natural product. Took them 3 times a day and did so for a year or so and I'm still a 32a the only effect it had on me was my libido went way high. I had hope but it dwindled down they to said see results in 3 to 5 months. And I have been trying the massage technique have been since I read that there was a possibility its to soon but again I will try it.

Thanks for the advice Shy

(09-07-2010, 10:44 AM)Super Boob Wrote:  NBE is sort of a trial and error sort of thing. You have to figure out what works for your body individually. Also it's a long process, so you have to be patient.

How long did you do your program and what to did you do/use? It is not possible to have results within a couple of weeks or sooner. Most say it may be about 3 months before your body adjusts and you can notice a difference. And if you don't see results at this point, again it's trial and error. It's possible that the amounts of herbs/BO you are using aren't right for your body and you need to play around with it.

Also massage is something that would really help in the growth process. It helps to get the blood circulation in your breast which help the flow of the nutrients and whatever supplements you are taking for NBE.

I have stayed "optimistic” I don’t eat chicken. So the chicken feet soup is out of the question. Pretty sure there is something out there that can work for me and spark some growth.

(28-07-2010, 08:14 PM)Cselestyna Wrote:  I agree with the other posts there is no way to grow breasts that quickly, massage is very important and one of the main ways we grow on here if you research you will find that massage is the highest recommended form of NBE on the site, in conjunction with other things.

there are so nay things you could try, EveM's program was popular as well as the massage and chicken feet soup regime that tigerlily/fengshui tried, also Sea buck-thorn seems to be popular at the moment. you have so many things that have worked for others at your disposal, when i first came here years ago there weren't as many tried !and true methods.

stay optimistic!

Part of the chicken feet soup regime has Papaya/Borage soup, so if your a vegetarian you could omit the chicken broth and make it with veggie broth and add lots of non-meat boobie friendly foods, like soy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon