Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solgar PM Phytogen

Has anyone taken Solgar PM Phytogen? I was taking Fenugreek/SP/Red Clover for 3-4 months with mixed results and decided to try something new. I only switched a little over a week ago, so I'm not expecting to notice some miraculous difference so soon. I just want to make sure I'm taking as much as I should be since the dosage amount of the Solgar is so different than that of the Ainterol. Currently I'm taking 2 Solgar PM Phytogen with two 450mg Nature's Way Wild Yam, twice a day. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Renee

How many mg are the Solgar? Ainterol capsules are 500mg.

The Ainterol form contains 500mg of the PM powder, whereas the Solgar contains 80mg of Root Extract. So, they can't really be directly compared, because the formulations are different.

Yeah I guess that might make it difficult! Smile

Hi renee and welcome to the forum.
Afraid I can't add much to this thread. Just wanted to take a moment to say welcome and good luck. Keep us uptodate on your results. It will give you chance to add tot he knowledge here on the forum.

Good Journey
andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon