Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dont want to be a party pooper but....

After having a good look around this site, i am somewhat concerned at the cocktails of herbs, lotions and potions some people seem to be taking. Does anyone know what the long term effects are of taking these herbs? by that i mean over the course of 20 years or more, my guess is probably not, therefore when i hear about people double or treble dosing on PM and fixing up all kinds of weird and wonderfull mixtures of herbs i find myself asking if any of us really know what we are dealing with.

Before i started taking PM i looked all around website to get as much imfo about it as possible, different sites say different things, but they all agree PM should not be mixed with any other herbs, however there are people on here asking what it can be mixed with to speed up the effects!! im just as desperate as anyone on this site to get boobs, but if ive got to wait years to get them then so be it.

At the begining of this week my wife came across someone who said that while taking PM they had experienced pain in their testicles, which had also started to shrink along with their penis, as a result my wife told me that i could forget trying PM for myself, however on closer inspection they were taking 3 times the daily dosage so hardly suprising they were having problems. She also found someone who daily intake of herbs looked like the recipe for a banquet DQ,RC,FG, linseeds.... ...FBI MI5 and two squirts of WD40 lol all that together cant be good surely.

Also wonder about people on here with partners who dont know what you are up to as for instance if PM does work and in a few weeks time you have lost ya ability to get a decent erection, what is gonna be your excuse why Percy Pecker dont wanna play with Polly Pocket any more?? Imagine what they would say if you told them the truth.."well its like this love, dont ask me why but i got the need to grow a couple of melons, so ive been taking these herbs that have knocked me sex drive out!!!! Like there gonna believe that stroy eh, just gonna think you are having an affair lol

Before i started taking FG a year or so ago i went and saw my GP to tell her what i was doing, she told my that she didnt think taking herbs would work as the daily dose needed to get breast growth, (if it worked at all) would be huge.Mind you it didnt stop me taking it for a while no more that any of you probably stop and think what damage these herbs could be doing in the long term. As for overdosing and mixing herbs, i feel people have a look around this site and others see what can be developed and they want to be at an advance stage as soon as possible, but try not to run before you can walk eh, not only that, but what works for one person might not for someone else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon