Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Guys

Hi guys. I just ordered my NB yesterday. Shy Kinda interested to see what the thing can do for me. I have a TS friend over the internet that has had good results using the NB and SP only. I e-mailed Lucy my measurements to find out what size to get. She recomended the large cups due to my overall size. So that is what I ordered. Although I have a feeling that I am going to look at these things and go "NO WAY are those gonna fit me!". Big Grin
While I was ordering I went on ahead and got the nipple cups as well. With the forum membership discount. Everything was still at an affordable price. I shouldn't need them since I don't plan on taping my nipples down anyway. But, I figured what the hey. I'll have them if I need them. By the way, I posted an article on cheryls board on methods to errect flat or inverted nipples, and nipple enlargement. I would appreciate it if you guys would take a look at it. If you have tried any of the methods listed. I would appreciate any feedback on the article. If you have questions or I was unclear on a point please ask me here or there. Dosen't matter. I'll see the post and try to correct or clear up any mistakes. Thanks guys. Keep me updated on your NB experiences and I'll do the same. BTW. What moisterizer cream are you guys planning to use with your NB?
The link to the article
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about26.html

Later and Good Journey
Andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon