Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

aureole

First let me just say I CANT SPELL!EVEN WITH SPELL CHECKER Anyway I have been on Saw pelmetto .don qui and fenegreek for around 2 months. My aureoles are getting bigger and slightly darker. There is some swelling in the breast but i havent really felt tingling for pain. At one point i was a bodybiulder but have lost most of the musle. After losing mass in my pects the skin sagged alot. Now no more sagging. Is this normal? Can ayone help? Thanks

Yes, this is excellent news for you. It means you are on your way.Smile The changes in your nipples and areolas is due to the phyto-estrogenic hormones taking effect. It is not uncommon for areolas to change color during development. As to the skin sag no more. This is even better news. It means that you have fat and tissue development going on underneath the skin. Most likely you may not be able to tell a lot of differance using a measuring tape. That is why we say take pictures. Changes can occur that we simply do not pick up on. They take place slowly. A filling out in the chest area. Have you been feeling any aches and pains? Soreness, maybe on the side of your chest. Between the nipple and arm pit? Don't worry if you haven't. They may be just around the corner. Have you posted your program? Inquirng minds want to know. Smile
Don't worry about the spelling. I am not that good eigther.

Good journey

Andy

Forgot to mention. Howdee neighbor. I am in MS.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon