Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Butt and hip growth

Question 

Can anyone recommend a good herb for increasing butt and hip growth.Because as a Man I have NO Butt And I would really love it for my Butt to fill out and be a more Femmine. My breast growth is coming along fine just nothing forr my Hips or Butt:angel:

Maritay say its been working for her, and on the site says it works for males as well, maybe http://getabiggerbutt.com/default.aspx

good luck

Thank you for the info I'll give it a look and see whats up with the product

I bought it.

It's pretty good butt (Big Grin)

I don't know that it's any better than what you can get elsewhere.

The long and the short of the program is that you need plenty of estrogen in your system (so if you're doing NBE you should be set) and then you exercise the glutes to the point where they sue for divorce from the rest of your body.

It's pretty brutal and I have to admit i love it. I'm not sorry i got it but I also got the "Glutes" special issue of Oxygen for like 6 bucks and a bunch of info for free from the internet.

So if you have the money it may be worth it but...

~Matt

I would agree with Sage abou the estrogen like compounds affecting your shape. When I first got started on herbs. After the first couple of months. I noticed that my butt started to fit and rub my pants diffrently. Underwear started to fit diffrently as well. So I would say just give the phyto-estrogens time to work.
Or you could contact Lucy at Noogleberry and see if they have any plans for butt cupps.

(23-07-2010, 09:35 PM)Andy Wrote:  Or you could contact Lucy at Noogleberry and see if they have any plans for butt cupps.

That sounds really awkward! Tongue

Fortunately unlike boobs the butt is mostly shaped by muscle. In this case your testosterone gives you an advantage. Look up some butt building exercises and let the estrogen make the shape look right. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon