Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tongue on the nipple test!!!

Yeah ok will put my hand up this sounds rank, however i feel its quite a good indicator for breast growth. Before i started latest bash at boob growth i could comfortably touch the top of my nipples on both sides, took measurements before starting and yesterday my wife commented that she though i had got bigger, now ive only been on PM a week, but been using the noog regulary 3 times a day. Anyway wife took measurements again and well im not gonna post results as all i can say is my tape measure must be broken lol, however just gone for the tongue on nipple test and i can now touch the other side on my right side, but no real change on the left.

So i have come to the conclusion that the PM is making my neck shrink and my tongue get bigger lol I know you get temporary swelling from noog use, but this was about 10 hours after last using it

Maybe you are a fast responder to NB.Big Grin

andy

Andy, you know me if there has been any growth its got nothing to do with PM or the noog.....non believer but an eternal trier lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon