Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfect ending??

Well it seems to of gone a bit dead on here, so thought id start a thread asking what everyones end game is, ya know if you could pencil in what you would look like or be doing in 20 years time, probably should put this in just the general forum, but as its a lot harder for us guy to get what we want, i thought i would leave it in here.

Right perfect ending for me boob wise is to be a size B cup and probably lose about 12 kilos in weight, as at the moment where ive a bit of a beer belly,so what i have breast wise just looks like man boobs, however would look different i feel if i could lose the belly. See myself in 20 years time sunbathing topless on my canal boat, drifting off into the sunset with my wife for the first time in my life without a care in the world.....and they all lived happily ever after!

Well we can all dream i guess.

Hi kerensa,

Well, ,it is hard for me to say. I am planning on going to a size B. But who knows. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own. As to the other stuff. I dunno, I would like to be working in something I enjoy. I don't plan on a full retirement.

andy

Is "As big as I can." a reasonable answer? Smile

Reasonably, based on my family, if I hit a B-cup I'll be doing well.

I really want to be bigger than that though and with luck the Noogleberry I got will help encourage that. (Of course if I got lucky I might have my Dad's Mom's boob genes. SHE was rather large.

Just have to make sure I don't let the other largenesses happen as well. Tongue

OH, and hello. I've been reading through the Forum for a while but haven't contributed till now.

I've been taking pictures and measurements and I hope to get a program page set up in another month or so.

Have a nice day,
Sage

Hello Sage and welcome.

You should take a min. and go over to the Introduce yourself section. Tell us as much as you can about yourself. If you are not comfortable doing that. OK. We will see you around the forum. Let us know how your program goes.

Good luck and good journey
andy

OK. I put up a little introduction. Smile

What would I like to be in 20 years? Well, I am 61 now so that would make me 81. I guess I would like to be alive, kicking, and in good health. Along with that have a set of A or B cups to keep me company along with my loving wife.
I guess that would eventually lead to the inevitable question of how I want to go. Being shot by a jealous husband would come to mind.... LOL

Hello everyone ,Well in 20 years I would like to be a 44 DD and 100lbs lighter.right now I'm 6'1" and alittle on the plus plus size.lol.[you know us girls never really tell our weight or age]Rolleyes I really would like to be a size 14 or 16. I'm really trying to make a positive change here.Blush

Hey Everyone. This is officially my first post but i have been doing a few a lot of reading not only here but on a few other NBE forms.

kerensa i have to agree with you in that once i lose my belly (about 30 or so pounds) i know my breast will look more like they should and not just man boobs. My better half tells me i am at least an A cup right now and we both agree that C is where we want me to be.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon