Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boob risking free diet

Right unless i am mistaken if you go on a serious diet you run the risk of losing if off ya top bits, well thats the last thing i want after trying to put weight on in that department, i can imagine it taking a year to put it on and a week to take it back off again lol

Anyway, anyone got any ideas of how i can lose about 3 inches off me waist and about a 10kilos of beer belly.If only i could push me beer belly up to me chest area lol

Jogging/Running is the only way to get rid of some of that, in my experience, but I have no idea if/what it would do to the breasts...

I'm trying a Waist Cincher at the moment.

They say it takes a month for the changes to really happen.

I'm on day... let me see... four.

but I can already see some improvement.

Just don't know if it will really work or not. On the plus side it makes your waist smaller right away regardless of the long term.

(I was going to wait to mention this until I knew if it works or not but since you asked... Smile )

~Sage

Bad news. You cannot "spot" reduce fat, ever, in any way. Your body will remove the fat generally from the last place it put it. Also, male and female fat cells are different. Female fat cells are larger. Actually when you lose weight, the fat cells do not go away, they shrink.
My advice is to lose weight and rely on the NBE to change the fat cells in your breasts. I can think of any other way to do it. You might find a novalty idea that is temporary......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon