Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hmmm...no pain... little in the way of gain...

I was just curious how long I should give the PM I've been taking before I move on to something else. I've been patiently waiting for some achiness in my chest but so far only the occasional twinge. My chest is slightly bigger than it was when I started but that may well be the NB.

The PM HAS had a number of other effects that I like but not the one I bought it for. Tongue

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

~Sage

PS Sorry if this has been asked before. I looked and couldn't find it. A link to the information is just as good for me. Thanx.

Hi.

How long have you been taking PM?

Check out Chrissiegirls postings, who has been taking PM for 14 months.

Regards,

(20-07-2010, 06:11 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  Hi.

How long have you been taking PM?

Check out Chrissiegirls postings, who has been taking PM for 14 months.

Regards,

PM i brought stated that you can expect to increase your bust size by up to 3 sizes after taking 2 tablets a day for 3 months. So unless its different for males then cant see the point in taking it for longer, i wont be unless i see deffinite signs that i am getting bigger and as this is "Shellys last stand" when it comes to boob growth, then i will walk away with the notion of nothing works!... well for me anyway.

The standard time ,that I have seen, for a herbal program. Both here and onther sites is about three months. I like to vary my dosages a litlle and even skip a dose or two occasionally. This allows me to see if I have stalled a bit. Also changing the doses around a little makes more sense to me. A adolescent girl in puberty does not always have a constant flow of hormones. Stress and other factors can affect levels. I think that after 3 months. If you have not seen or felt any changes. Maybe it is time to rethink the herbal program and start again. maybe fenugreek is not the right herb for you. It could be too strong and you have stalled.
I would do a clense. Sometimes after you stop taking the herbs. You can get tingles and some growth indicaters. If so. You probably stalled. Try your program again. Only, slowly up your dosages a little at a time. When You feel growth signs then you know you are at the appropriate level. Sometimes you miss it and go to high . So try coming down a little to try and retarget the level you need.
Something to keep in mind when starting herbs ,internal, external, or both. When you start out. You only have som many tissue receptor sites to start with. As you grow tissue. You gain (grow) more receptors. So you want tto be careful of stalling when you start. Then up the levels as needed to maintain development. Your physiological response to herbs plays a role as well. You could have a high sensitivity to herbs or low.

Now, I got a little off track. My appologies. I mentioned the herb may not be right for you. You may need to try another herb. Like fennel. You also may want to add other herbs to fenugree. Bustea tea for ezample uses fenugreek with several other herbs.

Ok, Sorry for the long post. Hope some of this helps you.

Thanks for the info everyone. I've only been doing it for a little under 2 months now. I'll give it till I'm out of PM, which should be another Month or two and I'll see where I am.

Regardless I'll do a cleanse at that time while I wait for what ever I decide on to arrive.

The problem I run into is that my mood goes to crap when i go off of stuff for very long. Maybe it's psychosomatic or maybe it's chemical. Either way I tend to get really dark without something in my system.

~Sage

oops sorry. I was on lunch and forgot you said you were on PM. Once again haste makes waste. But, I would agree on the three months. Maybe minuetly adjust your dosages to see if there is any reaction.

So try taking less? That seems very counter intuitive but I shall give it a try.

~Sage

Well yes, basicly. PM is a highy powerful estrogenic herb. So the thought would be that you may have stalled. You could take more and see if there are any changes and if not. Then back off of the ammounts you are taking. Chrissygirl was all for the heavy dose to start things up up and then back off a little, if I remember correctly. It is a trial and error system until you find the amount that works for you. I would look at the threads form the other male members that are taking PM. See what dosages and times they have been taking their PM. Maybe some of them could post here as to their results. Have you been taking an anti androgen (saw palmetto) with your PM?

Well been taking PM and using the noog 3 times a day for the last 16 days and if the tape measure is right i have put on an inch around the chest area. Now being the skeptic that i am, if i was to read that someone else on here had put on an inch in such a short time i would also be thinking "yeah what a load of rubbish" however although using a tape measure is not really a reliable way of measuring breasts i feel, some of you might of come across my thread about being able to touch my nipples with end of my tongue, well now i can give each one a "good washing" and i put on a skanky bra i brought years ago which i have never filled properly and to my amazement it now fits snuggly, trouble is the bra is so old the label has faded so i cant make out what cup size it is.

Think PM might be having an effect on the downstairs department as things dont seem to be going quite hard as normal, but just got to somehow manage to keep my wife satisfied for the next 10 weeks, at which point i will either come off PM altogether or drop dosage down to 1 a day.

Personally despite having results saying otherwise, im still not convinced about the effect PM or Noog appears to be having, guess i just refuse to believe.

Oh, I have just had a bath and noticed I have new creases on each boob even more proof things must be happening I guess

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon