Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Xdress desire versus breast growth programs

I noticed an interesting comment on Cheryl1989's forum website and thought I would post about it here. The comment was that the desire to xdress had diminished in some way(s) after being on a breast growth program for some time. It struck a chord for me, as I have found a similar effect. I have been on a light regimen of fenugreek, fennel, and (off and on) saw palmetto for almost a year. I have gone from nothing to a 38a (small a i think). I am pleased with it. Over this time I have found that although I still very much like a bra for how it makes me feel, I have far less desire for most of the rest of women's wear than I used to. Perhaps I am just changing, but women's wear has been a fascination for me since childhood, so I find this change significant. Having seen the comment on Cheryl1989's website, I begin to think the change might not be unique to me. Has anyone else found this to be happening to them?

Hi Sfem.
Here is the link to the thread where that comment was made.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about51.html
I didn't want to bring that much material over here and take up a huge chunk of your thread.
I have added more to it since that first post. I may have repeated myself some. But, I tried to explain in more detail and I rambled a bit in response to shellys statement.
So in answer to your question. Yes.
Happy growing.Smile

Good idea putting this thread on here Sfem, im the 3rd one from Cheryls site to have experienced a sudden dip in the need to dress up since i have been on my NBE programme. Not getting too carried away just yet as the other side of me has been known to dissapear for weeks on end only to come back with a vengence, however this is normally when my mind is too preoccupied with other things like training for a cycle ride,whereas right now my life is quite mundane.

Should add that nearly all my clothes are female, but jeans are jeans and trousers are trousers, just got to have them with a barely unnoticeable girly twist, so when i refer to getting dressed up i mean skirts and dresses etc etc. Do feel that if i do ever get the breasts size i want i might be able to accept the male side of me more, but thats a long way off right now.

Hi girls, I have just picked up on your topic and I think I may have something to add to your stories. I too have had the urge to xdress for some years now. I started away back as a confused preteen and then stopped until about five years ago. I have since become separated from my wife and have all the time I want to dress as I please. However, when I look back at how our relationship deteriorated I think I may have used the desire to effeminate myself as a crutch for the loss of love and tenderness I desperately needed. Although I have not had a relationship since my breakup, I have become more accustomed to my own company and my desires have lessened. The reason I bring this up is that I too, am experiencing less of an urge to dress enfemme than I used to. Although this happens to us all now and then, I feel that maybe maybe my initial urge to be a woman was sparked off by my wifes coldness towards me. Does this make sense? I still love to wear feminine clothes but I don't have to same excitement these days. Will it come back to me? I hope so.

Thanks for listening

Love, Melissa.

Can relate to using dressing up as a crutch, as during my first marriage i was a heavy gambler and on particular bad days i would go back home and dress up in the attic, i really didnt like myself going back then and i guess dressing up was a way to escape being me.

Nowadays, like i have already stated i can go weeks or months without feeling the urge to get dressed up, then out of the blue a "trigger" will come along and "she" comes out like a nuclear explosion and i have just got to resist the feeling to fight and just go with the flow for a few weeks.

I totally relate with this thread's premise. I have xdressed since I was a kid. But since growing a small (40B) pair I feel like I am always a bit female. This has lessened my need to express those desires through dressing.

Getting really kinda strange now, definite link now i feel. Reasuring that im not the only one this is happening too, also as yet no one has come on here saying they regretted getting or trying to get breasts. Just makes me even more certain im doing the right thing.

Thanks for your comments everyone. I think carla57 may have a piece of it when talking about some of the urge being satisfied by having breasts 24/7. It makes perfect sense to me anyway. I am also encouraged to know I'm not the only one to feel this way.

Thanks Sfem for posting the question here. I have also been interested in the replies from everyone. If I may ask, what program have you been using? Have you thought about posting in the introduction page?

Just courious,

Not really much to say about me. I may put something in the intro page along the way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon