Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hey everyone, I have been doing a lot of reading and research on male breast growth. I know male and female breast are physically it just just a matter of hormones that trigger growth ( or hinder depending on the hormone).

I am 42 and have always wished to have breast of my own. Yes i know this is not the general norm but i am very happy to see so many like myself here on the forum.

I spent the past year or so taking many of the herbs spoken about and even got a copy of flat2fab from a friend. I followed the program and i have seen some growth but very little. I am debating between PM and BB. I am also looking into the NB pump system. My better half and i both love my desire for breast growth and are looking for me to go to a full C. She is very supportive and that helps a lot

Any helpful advice is more than welcome. Attached is a photo of me as i am now (looking to lose about 30 pounds)

measurements are under bust 41.5" breast 47"

HI and welcome to the forum.

I am currently using the noog. I would recomend it to anyone wishing to enlarge their breasts. Just remember it takes time, patience, and you have to be careful in its use. You do not want to overpump. Many women and men have reported good results with dedicated use of the noogleberry. As to BO or PM. I think you need to decide if you can afford to lose male function. I believe that depending on the dosage you could lose function over time with PM. BO may do the same. I am not as familar with it as PM or Herbs. I would spend some time reading the threads in the PM, BO, and male sections of the forum. Don't forget we have an achive site wich is the old site. It can be accessed from the link at the bottom of the page.

If you have any questions please ask.

Hi honey, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your pic, you look like you have had some good progress, i agree that the NB could really help and i think you will love the swelling it gives you just after using itTongue.
Good luck hun
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I have read many of the threads both here and in the archives. No i do not wish to lose my ability to function as a male sexually. Yes i know i will see some difference in size but i this is knowledge we both have going into this. The growth of my breast is very important to us both but we are not wanting to totally lose my ability to be sexually active as a male

Well my Pm just came in today. My measurements are still the same as i have been on a small break from NBE and flushing my system. not sure how often ill re-measure but i will keep all info posted and post new photos on a regular basis

I will start with 4x 300mg PM pills per day (1200mg a day) .. 2x morning and night on an empty stomach)

I will add Saw palmetto as an anti-androgen taking one 580 mg capsule 3x a day for a total of 1740 mg.

adding TigerLily--Fengshui massage Technique to this and cutting out my coffee and tobacco( to the best of my ability)

right now i am 240 pounds but I am starting an exercise program and dropping the weight back down

Any comments are very welcome

kelly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon