Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM help please

I am about to order PM but i have a question for those who are taking it already. I have done a lot of reading and i just wanted to know which product was better to use. I am looking at the 300mg PM pills sold by handmade-thai and blue-point-international and the 500mg PM sold by pueraria-uk. Other than the mg difference is one really better than the other?

thank you for any help

kelly

I'm taking the 500 mg Ainterol PM and while I can't speak to better or not it does seem to be working. I think the upside of the bigger pills is that 1500mg (for example) is only 3 pills rather than 5. On the other hand if you want 1200mg then the 500's won't work at all.

Don't know if that was helpful or not.

~Sage

I got mine from http://www.pueraria.co.uk and its def working for me, i started with the recommended dose, (2 caps a day )...had a few days break ,and did some extra research, went back on the PM and upped to 6 a day, (as tried by one of our forum members ), big improvement for me...

As your new to PM, take the recommended dose and see how you get on,

The PM from the above site is advertised and sold as 100% PM...where as others have different herbs added ,
I have been taking PM for less than a month, and already seeing changes, not only physical but mentally as well ie: calmer, more tolerant,

Hope this helps

Hi Everyone

I am into my 5th month of taking PM and being honest I have seen no real changes.

It has been suggested I should take a "testorone blocker" to increase the effectiveness of PM.

Are other forum members who are taking PM also taking additional products to help with their developement please, and if so what products?

Thanks in advance for any comments,

Sarah

Can't say about PM, but when I stall, I use saw palmetto to get unstuck. Sometimes I also use a wild yam cream.

I am back in the land of the living, after 7 weeks of the most horrendous viral infection. At one stage, I lost 12lbs, in 10 days, and most seemed to be from my boobsAngryAngry
Strangely, they were very tender throughout and things are more or less back to "normal"
As some of you are aware, I use pueriaria.co.uk I will use up to 6, even 8 tabs, a day, to get things going and then throttle back, as I feel it kick in. I find wild yam a good supplement to PM. as it adds progesterone to the mix.

I'm really interested in seeing progress pictures from you guys taking PM. There's not a whole lot in the "picture" section from bio-males, except for maybe Cheryl (and she isn't what I'd consider "normal" circumstances).

SFem, your profile pic looks promising, but its so very tiny - do you have a bigger version?

David and Sage, I saw your picture pages; have you made any more progress lately? Sarahw and Chrissy; do you have anything that you'd be comfortable sharing?

I've been taking FG and Fennel more or less steadily at the manufacturer's recommended dosage for a year. I go on and off saw palmetto because I believe it has a negative effect on my male sexual function. I sometimes use a wild yam cream for several days then stop again. I have very slowly but steadily seen my chest change shape, the area below my pecs becoming more rounded and projecting a little. I do not fill a typical 38A cup bra, although I have found two that I fit and like (yes they are aged and the bands are somewhat stretched). Too bad I can't get them anymore and they are more than 15 years old. By the normal measurement I should wear a 46a (41 under the crease, 43.5 over the nipples) but that would be absurd on me. The cup volume of a typical 38a is too big for me, a 46a's volume would let me carry my lunch sandwiches in them. The only side-effects of the FG/Fennel I noticed are an improvement in my digestion (always had an irritable bowel, that is not gone, but gives me no discomfort anymore) and the gain of about 20lbs of belly which I never used to have. I gained it in the first month or so and have managed to hold steady since. Not bad side-effects imnsho.

Anyway, I am going to try PM for a while and see what difference it makes compared to the FG/Fennel which I am used to. I am starting it this week, ordered it from Ainterol back on July 15, it arrived 2 days ago. I will be going with 2x500mg per day as the bottle suggests.

Regarding my profile pic, it is small on purpose. I look best from a distance. Smile I did have to suck in my gut for it.

Hi.

I'm following this thread as I am taking PM.

My expriences are as follows:-

a) I have been on a BE regime since September 2009.

b) Initially I tried FG, SP, WY etc with unnoticeable results. Although I did experience odd tingling and some not unpleasant sensations in my upper chest.

c) I began PM at Easter 2010 and have been on the recommended, by PM UK, intake of 4 capsules per day, 2 before breakfast and 2 at night. I am now at week 20. I am taking nothing else.

d) The main physical change I have noticed is that my chest has a definite swelling above the nipple resulting in my nipples pointing downwards. When I look down at my chest there is a definite profile, however looking in the mirror at myself it is disappointing.

e) I tried on a A cup bra this morning and I still do not fill it, although I have to say it is certainly better than when I began nearly 12 months ago now.

I intend staying with the PM for the forseeable future. I read Chrissiegirls postings with interest as I know she has been on PM some time and a lot longer that I have.

One down side to taking PM is that I have added several inches to my waist and consequently have some added weight which may account for the increase in my chest size.

However, I enjoy the sensations that PM give my chest and the generally feeling of well being. For these reasons I will continue with taking PM and (may) add another herb to see if that helps with my growth.

I do have a very understanding partner and she has been supportive.

As I sit here at the computer I can feel the difference taking PM has made to my chest which is why I feel optismistic about the future.

Any further questions please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

sarahwr

Quote:c) I began PM at Easter 2010 and have been on the recommended, by PM UK, intake of 4 capsules per day, 2 before breakfast and 2 at night. I am now at week 20. I am taking nothing else.

I would suggest you at least double the 'recommended' dosage. Those recommendations are for genetic females, not males. Excess phytoestrogens don't have the same undesirable side effects in males as they do in females (reducing endogenous estrogen production), and males need more to counter the effects of testosterone, especially since you aren't currently taking a testosterone blocker.

I do wonder if PM has some sort of testosterone blocking action or compound in it that has not been specifically identified as I still had the desirable mood changes many have noted when I was taking PM without SP.

Just a thought, and increasing your PM dosage may give you the results you are looking for.

chrishoney

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon