Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast pain questions

I have been taking saw pelmetto, Dong Quai, and a permade supplment with soy germ , kudzu root extract and wild yam. Its been a few month and have some results. 1. areolas have gotten a little bigger i can see the new. 2. the breasts have grown some.. they will fill a traning bra.
I have been having alot of pian in my chest/breast into the armpits. and a little itching. This month im swicthing to BO (well an off brand) anyway was wondering if that is a good thing. Im just a few months from HRT and very excited.

Honey unless you have already bought the BO. I wouldn't switch now. All the signs you listed indicated growth. You might want to talk to your doctor about when to stop taking herbs. I can't say if it is a good idea to go directly from herbs or BO to prescription. You might need to let your body cleanse a bit before starting HRT. Perhaps some one else has an idea on that. I would just be concerned about overloading your system when you start HRT.

I am glad that you are excited about continuing your journey to womanhood.Big Grin I wish the best for you as you go onto HRT. Be safe and happy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon