Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Odd/unexpected body changes

This may be long. But i am wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation .
But first Hello, I have been a watcher of this site for quite a while. Well, actually the old site, and now the new site. During this time I read everything I could. I also belong to the yahoo diy-hrt group. Between these sites, I am sure I could probably put together a good program.
Early this year I came to grips with my TG/TS nature and started a dialog with my wife. We agreed that I need to see a therapist about my gender issues. But being out of work it is a expense I don't need. I also made a promise to not self medicate, which I have
stuck to.

Around the same time I started working out (cycling). I made a spread sheet with 15 points of measurement. With plans of doing a weigh in and measurement weekly. That feel through really quick, but I started out at 5'8" 229lbs with a 39" under bust and 41.5 across the nipple.
About two months ago my wife noticed when she was laying next to me that my pecs looked like I had cleavage. A couple of days later she started to accuses of taking hormones. So I pulled out my spread sheet to remeasure and compare. I'm now 219 with 38" under and 43 across the nipple. During this time i have gained an inch in my butt and hip measurement. And lastly I am getting an almost hourglass shape. With my midsection narrowing directly below my rib cage, and going wide at the pelvis. Which gives me a convincing " muffin top" in jeans. Just tonight my wife commented on how my left breast is starting to fill out below the nipple causing it to point slightly upward. During this whole time I have done nothing different in my lifestyle other than accept my female side mentally. Has anyone heard of the body rewiring itself?
I am somewhat concerned because I don't know what is causing the changes, even though I am liking the results. Any ideas what the heck is going on, I'm not ready to transition yet.

maybe you have an hormonal imbalance like Cheryl, i think that was what helped her the most in her change to female, maybe you should go to a doctor to see what's really going on, and so your wife can believe you and that your not taking any hormones.

Hmmmm. Well first welcome to the forum.
The mind can be very powerful when it comes to changes in the body. How many times have we heard of some one getting results on a new pill. Only to find out it was a sugar pill.
We know excess testosterone can amoratize into estrogen. You mentioned you have started cycling. Weightlifters and other athletes can sometimes develop the beginings of a female breast in the form of puffy nipples.
I agree with nessa that something may be going on with your hormone levels. I would consult a doctor on the problem to be sure there is not a more serious problem going on. The pituitary gland would be my first concern. If nothing bad is going on. And your body is responding to mind over matter. Congrats. If your hormones are out of whack there are ways to correct it until you are ready to look at transition. Or maybe it is time to look at enhancing the effect.
Someone else here, may have another explanation. Keep us updated.

andy

Thank you for the welcome. My wife knows I'm not currently on any external estrogen sources. We had a long talk about it shortly after she noticed my development. I told her I have no problems seeing an endo for testing as soon as we can afford it. Both of us are unemployed currently, this is part of the reason, transition is not in the immediate future.
I am quite certain that I have a hormone balance, and have for most my life. Every month since about 16 I get sore and bloated. My wife and girlfriends think it is the greatest thing, me not so much.
I've been a cyclist for 4 years, I just created a spreadsheet to track weight loss and muscletone. Little did I know what the results, would show this. Hopefully it is not a serious health issue. Don't worry, I'll keep you folks updated as things develop ( pun not intended).

I have seen some of the ladies here talking about hormones test kits that can be done and home and mailed in. You might want to look up the old posts on this subject. Perhaps someone who has used the kit could popst some information here. If it is not too exspensive, At least you could get an idea of where your hormone levels are. Is there anything new that you have added to your diet? Eating out less and more at home since the changes began occuring?

I'll look into the at home tests. Diet hasn't changed in years, we cut out red meat years ago, I'm semi vegitarian. We have cut out 3/4 of processed foods out of our diet then also. I have been lactose intolerant all my life, and tried soy milk a couple times but can not stand the taste.
I am on no medications currently. My high caffeine intake should keep the boobie gremlins at bay. Other than a extremely high level of stress nothing has changed.

Chloe, hi there and very interesting.. I have heard that you can go to those DOC in box and get tested there as well. Might be more expensive but they might be able to tell you right away. Depending on where you live. We have them here in US.. Just an idea.

Reading back over your posts. You mentioned getting sore and bloated once a month. Any specific areas for the soreness?
I would say that it is possible that acceptance of how you want to look could be contributing to your physical changes. That is basicly what mental visualization or self hypnosis is. You know you want to look more feminine so the body follows. It sounds like you could have some sort of hormone cycle going on. I am guessing, but that is my take from what you have said.

Just a theory, but I'd suspect it's the bicycle seat affecting "the boys", and reducing your Testosterone levels, allowing your body's estrogen level to become dominant.

Andy, to answer your questions. The pain is like severe gas pains behind the navel.The bloating is noticeable enough where I cannot button a pair of pant that was comfortably loose the day prior. Some good news is that my wife has found a job and I have a few prospects so medical testing is in the works. I have already scheduled an appointment with a gender therapist. This will help with my depression.
I can work with the theory about the bike seat. I have been seriously riding for two years. A small decrease over that duration may have become a noticible difference in that time. There are documented pro riders who have ED due to pressure on nerve and blood vessels there. One of my road bikes has the " sperm saver 2000" holes in it to prevent said pressure, bit that doesn't mean it works.
My training bike is equipped with a conventional seat because it is more comfortable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon