Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind over matter side effects!!

Well this was ment to be the doom and gloom thread where i mentioned how the boob dream was over for me and how i was going to have to live the rest of my life as never becoming the person i feel i am.

Basically, started PM over a month ago now, just started with one a day and gradually increased the dose to 3 a day, after reading how the 2 a day recommended dose was for females and therefore males should take up to 2000mg a day. However 2 weeks ago i had the most evil migraine which lasted 5 days and no matter what pain killers i took, i just couldnt shift it, i made up my mind that PM was the cause so stopped taking it and after a couple of days the migraine went.

Well all this was over a week ago now and yesterday my wife asked me if i had, had anymore problems with headaches, to which i just replied no and that it was obviously the PM that was the cause, eh well maybe not as my wife went on to say that since i had stopped taking the pills she had in fact been putting them in my coffee. Well i was just gobsmacked, think that in the past i have always gone into NBE thinking that i was going to have some kind of side effects that i could link to herbs and this is what has happend this time. Oh well on with the show i guess.

My logical mind tell me that the caffeine is helping to keep the migraine away.

I am not sure whether is a good idea to take PM in such a high dosage I have read it in research that high dosage PM can cause the lost of bone calcium making it brittle. I am not sure whether it will happen among men or not. That is actually one of the side effect of PM that is why many who know this advise their users to pop calcium pills too when comes to PM.

I agree with Carla that good quality cultivated PM does not need such a high dosage for it to function. She have her sense in this and I completely agree with her. I try taking PM last time at 100mg only, it started to work for me of course with the condition that my liver and gall bladder has been flush.

Well, mental state has a lot to do with how the body responds to diffrent stimuli. The old sugar pill ezample. I agree that you probably ramped up too fast and had a build up of PM in your system. The lower doses seem to have been working. Though slowly. I would stay at the lower dosages and see what happens. It is possible that your negative belief in the effectiveness of herbs (and anything else) brought this on. But, I doubt it.

Crystalelle, brittle bones eh, well thats a new one on me. Just makes me laugh as you only have to look around here to see that PM is on the one hand as safe as water, but on the other may cause breast cancer, increased vaginal discharge (ha, like to see that happen) brittle bone disease and god knows how many other potential problems, but we are all on here necking it back as if its honey.

Personally feel no one has got a clue at what it really can do, but despite being aware of risks of taking anything not prescribed by GPs, i would rather die trying to get boobs, than die not having tried.

Kerensa,
Well put. Prescribed hormones are probably more dangerous than PM, in any event.
For me, not taking them is unthinkable, due to theif effect on py personality.

HI Kerensa. Hope you are doing well. Haven't seen you around lately. How is the BE program going?
DId your wife put in to your coffee the same amounts that you were taking before? Or did restarting at a lower dose help? DId you try to take the PM without the coffee to see if the caffiene made a diffrence when taking it?
Hope to hear back from you.

Layer

Alright Andy, had a lot of computer problems lately. My BE is non existent at the moment as with me i go through spells where i just cant be bothered and besides i wanted to see how long it took for my sex drive to come back to normal, which would appear it was about a fortnight, however apart from one day when i felt really horny it seems to of gone all quite again in that department.
My desire to cross dress has come back to the stage where i am getting tarted up everytime i have a couple of hours spare, normally when my youngest is at nursery and to tell you the truth i only feel comfortable when i am dressed up, so reguardless to say im hating coming across to people that i am male. I heard it mentioned on here i think, that taking PM changed your mind set, at which i thought what a load of old tosh, however i have definitely changed since stopping taking PM so maybe there is some truth in it.
How is your BE going? Have you noticed any mental changes?

Hi Shelly. I am sorry to hear of your computer problems. I can relate since my hard drive crashed recently. Now my monitor is acting up.

No, Not really. Then again I was quite crazy before NBE so how to tell any diffrence?Big Grin I will say that I have had less bouts of what I can best describe as "pure rages". Still happen from time to time, but are shorter now in duration. Due to my long break in my NBE program. And the the lower strength of the herbs I am taking. (In comparison to PM) I may not have taken enough, long enough, to have any major changes.

As for my NBE. Well it is Slow. I recently ran out of Fenugreek and I have changed over to Black Cohosh. I will probably post some new pics over at cheryls later this week. I have had some more itching and some small pains. But, nothing to indicate any major changes. I have a few ideas of things that I need to add to my program. But I will have to order them online. I am also thinking about maybe BO or PM. i will probably give herbs another 3 months before I make any major changes though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon