Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red clover

Hi all.
I am still not sure if Red Clover add something. Currently I use SP and Hop and I wonder if Red Clover is more effective or is good for nipple growth and bigger glands.
And I read some disadvantages about Red Clover.
Hopefully somebody can help me and inform me. Can I add red clover or not? And does it make any sense?

(11-08-2010, 11:23 AM)hoselover Wrote:  Hi all.
I am still not sure if Red Clover add something. Currently I use SP and Hop and I wonder if Red Clover is more effective or is good for nipple growth and bigger glands.
And I read some disadvantages about Red Clover.
Hopefully somebody can help me and inform me. Can I add red clover or not? And does it make any sense?

So I assume all users are gone???

I've been using red clover but it still is only 3 months being on it so I can't tell you if it works enough yet I will keep you posted though

I took RC for about a week, and spent much of the time sneezing and blowing my nose. So, evidently I'm allergic to it.

Red clover is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones (water-soluble chemicals that act like estrogens and are found in many plants). It is used for hot flashes/flushes, PMS, lowering cholesterol, breast enhancement and breast health, improving urine production and improving circulation of the blood. It is also used to help prevent osteoporosis, reduce the possibility of blood clots and arterial plaques and limiting the development of benign prostate hyperplasia.

Doesn't it also improve ufo-specific vision? More seriously, anything with this many claims is not for real. It is phytoestrogenic or at least is listed as such on serious websites. After that, well maybe it does improve mileage in older diesels.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon