Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast becoming erogenous

For any males who developed breasts, at what point if it occurred, did your breasts begin to become erogenous zones? Many women can be brought to, or almost to orgasm when their breasts and nipples are stimulated in foreplay.

Did they become erogenous when the buds were developing and the knots behind the nipple were painful, or after the nodules were no longer painful?

Day 14

Inside the first month. I have never developed the "knot" in over a year of herbs.

Hi,
I awoke this morning with an unfamiliar fullness in my chest. After taking my morning 500mg, I got into the shower to find that I had an increased sensitivity in my nipples.
Holy bra straps Batman, when I put on my daily 36c comfortable but cute bra, I can easily see that the bottom of the cup is now partially full. There is also a definite warmth in my entire breast area; almost hot!
I thought there would be knots and itching before swelling and DEFINITION... I am euphoric yet strangely calm and happy. Is this sympathetic feelings or is this really going down on only day 13?
Melody

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon