Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Howdy!

Hi to all of you!

I should have done this before... I have been sort of lurking for awhile. Still, here I am and a big hello to everyone!

I am a 57 year old biological male with a really, really strong feminine side trying really really hard to break out. Wink I have crossdressed for years but have no intention ( at the moment, at least Rolleyes of transitioning). (Sorry if some of you girls find this creepy ... we are what we are!)

I really want to make my boobies bigger. I am tall and kinda thin ( lost 40 pounds over the last two years) but I measure out at a small but real A right now. When I first started I was 39 1/2 at the bust line, but as of today I am at 40, so I am liking this. Also, my hips seem to be rounding a little ( but that may just be wishful thinking!Smile)

I started with herbs but quickly switched over to Ainterol PM combined with SP. After a couple of weeks my boys bits were shrinking and it was becoming difficult to... well... you know...Blush

I kind of panicked as I don't want to lose that completely. I stopped everything for a week then began taking Maca and soon everything was working fine again.

I next began adding PM from PM UK at a rate of 4 caps a day, combined with the Maca at 3 caps a day. I have been with that for 2 weeks now. Things are progressing nicely it seems, but I am going to start alternating days between maca and SW to see if that speeds up the one end without too adversely affecting the other.

Wish me luck and I will try to keep you posted!

Love to you all!

Sammie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon