Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pics

Eve,
I had some pics on my phone that I transferred to my computer but I when I go to attach them to my post, nothing is there. I can open them on my computer and they are there. For some reason it's not letting me attach them. It attaches the jpeg number and icon but there is no picture. I have a mac. Does that matter? Do you or anyone else know what the problem might be? Huh Thanks!

I don't know what difference a mac would make.

Can I see a post where you have tried to upload pics so I can try and see what's happening? If I can see the icons which you say are shown I might be able to work out from there what the problem is.

Ok Eve,

I am going to put my post in the picture pages and try again. I hope you can figure out what I'm doing wrong! Thank you!

Kiagirl

Eve,

Thanks for all you do on this forum! I finally got my pics to post, but thank you for being so willing to help all of us when we have a problem or question. I don't think I could have continued on this journey for as long as I have without this forum!!

With gratitude,
Kiagirl

ooo this forum is awesome! thanks eve!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon