Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB cup size

I am about to order my NB system but i am not sure what cup size i should order. I have a 47" chest and a 41" under bust. I am asking here because i know some of you are using NB and hope that your advice would assist me in making the right choice with my purchase.

I have had to take a break from my program for a month or so because of family issues but I'm starting back up and want to add the NB system

Thanks
Kelly

HI Kelly
There is a sizing chart somewhere on the noggleberry forum. But I couldn't find it quickly. What I did and recommend doing is to email lucy at lucy@noogleberry.com
Send her your measurements and she will mail you back pretty quickly with the size you need to start with.

The problem with Bra sizes are numerous. The top "measurers" do it by eye. No 2 women are the same, in terms of, the taper, in the rib cage and the ratio between width & depth of the rib cage; so any chart is only a starting point. The vast majority of British women, wear bras, with too big a band & too small a cup, from using standard measuring charts.
To this we have to take account of the fact that genetic males have a, more or less parallel rib cage, while women's taper. Add to this the fact that bras, allegedly of the same cup size, can vary quite dramaticaly and we have a quagmire! Also remember, the bulk of breast tissue, for any given cup size, increase dramaticaly, as band size increases.
As a T girl, who wears bras full time, I offer 2 main pieces of advice. Take your underbust measurement as the starting point; you may vary 2 inches either way, but it is a good starting point. Asess your cup size and ere towards the small size for band & cup.
Try an underwired bra. The line, left by the underwire, should perfectly encompasse your boob. The under wire, should lie on your chest wall. If you are a band size too small, you will know instantly. If you are a size too big, the ends of the wires will tend to chafe your skin, below your armpit.
The cup should have no, or very minimal creasing and please do not commit the cardinal sin of spilling out of your bra.
Now let the fun begin.Smile

I was the same when I went to order mine.
The best thing to do is email Lucy at noogleberry and she will recommend what she thinks is best.
I found her very helpful and placed my order the same day =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon