Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone! New member with a few questions...

Hello! I'm a biological male just getting started with breast enlargement, and I'm hoping some of you can help with a couple questions I have. I'm still collecting the necessary herbs, but I plan to begin with a simple combination of fenugreek, red clover, saw palmetto, and wild yam cream for massage. Anyway, here goes:

1) What's the best form of FG to use? Drops, seeds, extracts, ?

2) Same question for red clover - drops, blossoms, extracts, ?

3) And finally, I've read about using wild yam to massage with...would actual progesterone cream work better, or would it be potentially dangerous to use the actual hormone instead of the herbal equivalent?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

So, after doing a little more research, it seems that synthetic progesterone creams contain progestins, which can cause all kinds of bad side effects. Wild yam, on the other hand, contains a substance that is molecularly and chemically identical to progesterone, without the accompanying progestins.

Answers that question for me...looks like I'll be picking up wild yam cream and NOT progesterone cream next time I visit the herbal supplement store!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon