Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

phyto competing for receptors

Hello all, just joined this forum but have been browsing it for a couple of years. Very good info here! I also need some help. I have been looking online and did a search in this forum but can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for. Here's what I'm doing. First of all, I am a mtf transgender person and I've been on herbals for about 6 years now and that's after I stopped taking estrogen shots which I did for 3 years. I Spent most of the time experimenting with different herbs and made some mistakes taking incorrect types of herbs. I ended up paying for it because it allowed my testosterone levels to increase. Before I knew what was happening, I was becoming more masculine again. The last 2 years however, after discovering which herbs to take, I started to gain back my losses to being more feminine. In the last two months, I added Yucca herb and it really started to work even better. After losing lots of weight, starting a vegetarian diet, and stopped introducing caffeine in my diet, I noticed the effects of the herbs to be more enhanced. This all leads to my question. Even though I'm doing well in my development, Is there a chance that the herbs I'm using competing with one another and making the effects less effective? I was am taking RC, Hops, Yucca twice a day average 400 mgs each pill. I've just increased to taking them 3 times a day at average of 400 mgs per pill. I know that hops has a more potent form of phyto chemicals different from RC, but will they still compete for the same estrogen receptors as well as with the Yucca? Should I take the Hops alone instead? I read that Hops has a phyto chemical that get broken down or into different other compounds that are estrogenic or support estrogenic activities. Sorry about the long post, Thanks all.

hi there. interesting post. i definitely had to look yucca and hops after reading. hmm. no i have more to wonder about! good luck on your journey girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon