Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Males actively trying to develope breasts

I was wondering just how many men, not just on this forum, are actually trying to grow breasts?

The question is asked because recently I have seen a number of men who I would have said had breasts and not just "manboobs".

On a recent holiday to Spain we saw, what was obviously a man made up with cosmetics, who had breasts which looked exactly as they should.

Only yesterday walking in Bournemouth town centre a young man was wearing a Vee necked lightweight jumper who was undoubtedly showing off his cleavage. Then within a few yards was another obvious male who was wearing female jeans with very high heeled shoes but who was making no pretence about his sex.

Please don't think I am obsessed with what other people do, however, it does make one wonder just how many men are not contented with their lives?

Sarahwr

well all i can tell you is that i've always been jealous of girls and i wished that i was well endowed with breasts.i've never been comfortable, but if i can grow them now i will try .and if it doesn't work then atleast i can say i tried

Hi,
Developing natural breasts brings me closer to my goal of synchronizing what my soul feels and what my eyes see.
Melody

I have ceoliac disease; until recently, it was thought to effect one in 2;000 of the populatin. Now it is known to be 1 in 100-. Don't worry - I am sure we will see similar rates for gender dysphoria, once the medics pull their heads put of their bums.
Big hugs and boob to boob sisters

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon