Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

'bud' tenderness

Hi Pansey Mae.

I can understand that feeling. If it helps any. I am of the belief that breast growth is possible for any man who wants to do so. With the application of the proper technique. But, It would seem that finding that technique is the hard part.

Hello Pansy-Mae,

I certainly understand you comments about "uncertainty".

My regime began about 14 months ago. Initially I took FG, SP etc with just a hint of feelings in my chest.

At the Easter just gone I changed to PM. I can honestly say the feelings in my chest have been enjoyable.

My changes has been definite but small.

My concern is my age. I retired in September 2009 and if PM doesn't give me what I want time is passing by.

I would say anyone under 40 has plenty of time to take PM and then if things don't develope to be able to switch to another regime.

I shall continue taking PM until next Easter which will have been a year. Then I will have to ask the question; "what can I do now" as I am determined to achieve my goal?

Remaining positive is difficult I know and patience is a much used word on the forums.

Good luck in your quest.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Sarah,
I do not know if this helps, or not, but after I had been on PM for the same lengh of time as you, I had definite changes and, if I wore a T shirt, I had noticeable bounce when I walked, but, under most clothing, little or nothing was obvious. It was about June, this year, when I had to confront the fact that, in ordinary summer clothing, there was no concealing what was underneath. I went to Porthmadog and noticed a few women, looking at my chest.
I could only put off coming out, because, in the summer and early autumn, I am I chef's gear 12 + hours a day.

Hi Chrissiegirl.

I hope you are continuing to enjoy your new found personna.

Thank you for your reply posting.

How long had you been taking PM when, in June, you noticed your real change please?

Along with my four PM capsules I am also taking a Wild Yam capsule twice a day.

These are the only things I am taking for the developement I seek.

Did you take anything else please?

Kind regard,

Sarah

Hi Sarah,
June was 16 months after I started PM and I have just taken PM and WY.
As to your solicitous enquiry, I can only say that I have never felt such a feeling of contentement, ever before, in my life. There is a long way to go before I am a whole T lady, but I feel I am well on my journey. Interestingly, a number of my female friends are saying that they prefer the new me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon