Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why grow breasts?

Question 

The guys over at gynecomastia.org are desperately trying to hide or get rid of their breasts, whilst the trans girls are never happy with their size; but to get to my question, why would a male choose to grow breasts?
I'm especially interested in NON gender dysmorphia reasons, because I really had to search for people doing roughly the same as me, and this forum was as close as I could find.

I have a slim/athletic build, and I decided to grow breasts, for the erogenous effects, and for the aesthetics. You could call it a sort of body modification, in the same way as some people get a tattoo or piecing. Especially since some genital piercing are also done for their erogenous value.

After one month I had two, brand new erogenous zones, and otherwise no visible effects. My girlfriend took to playing with them right away, and I think if more men knew that they could pull that off, with just a month of pill-popping and no side effects they would surely go for it!

I've now reached the stage where observant people notice my breasts, and I just love it. It's fun, kinky and goes really well with the rest of my body.
I did have to change my wardrobe slightly. I usually wear a croptop bra to gently hold in the nipples and give a nice athletic shape. Shirts started to look really weird on me, like I was trying to hide something. Tight stretch fabrics like t-shirts make them more obvious, and therefore less obvious...if that makes sense.

That was a rambling first post. I want to post some of my philosophising about guys boobs if I get time to make it coherent.

Cool

After only one month?

How?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon