Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I grew breasts

Information 

My story about how I grew breasts. I have to share this with someone; just have to, but I also hope somebody finds this useful.

Whilst the end result might be whimsical, soft and fleshy, it made sense to go about this in the most scientific and efficient way possible.
The information I needed was really only there at all, because of the trans community, so I lurked in those forums. I watched the rounds of congratulations when somebody passed the group initiation of getting doctors approval, and the flaming when someone hinted at self-medication. Now personally I think this had less to do with concern for the individual, and more to do with trans-tribalism. Since treatment for gender issues is still so primitive, they have a strained relationship with the medical community, who control and dispense the magic hormone supply.
Good information, but definitely no support there.

It was back to endocrine system 101 for me. People will say that you can't just grow breasts, you have to take the complete package of feminising effects, but that isn't really true since breast tissue is so much more sensitive to estrogenic compounds, and your testosterone is constantly opposing the other feminising effects. That's been my experience anyway.

This is natural breast growth. So I'm in the wrong place. Still. But breast growth in males isn't natural anyway. I could take 2000mg of phytoestrogens, 2mg of estradiol valerate, or 0.025mg of ethinyl estradiol. I just went for what was cheap, safe, and (relatively) easily available.

The phytoestrogenic herbs were rip-off expensive, and not regulated so who knows what was really in them. If I went down this route, I'd have to grow my own herbs for sure.
The ethinyl estradiol was just scary. It's potent per unit weight, but expect extreme side-effects.
Did you know that attaching the ethinyl group prevents the liver breaking down the estradiol, which was the innovation that made contraceptive pills possible? I only just learned this after all these years.

I decided on:
  1. Estradiol valerate. Bio-identical, no side-effects at low dose, but is metabolised fast.
  2. Grapefruit juice, which slows the metabolism of estradiol, and boosts effectiveness at low dosage.
  3. Spirolactone, on the testosterone-blocking side of the equation. Low dose. We're talking acne treatment dose, rather that trans-sexual dose. It's a diuretic so I got a dry mouth for the first few days.
Actually I didn't initially take the spirolactone. I started with mint tea, which is a weak herbal anti-androgen, and works really well. It made my skin soft.
After one week I felt this cocktail was working, and after two weeks, my girlfriend brushed my chest and it was very sensitive and pleasurable. Then perhaps it was another month before I noticed any visible height, but that was ok because I wasn't in a rush.

There are noticeable growth cycles. A tingling sensation that comes once in while, that is extremely pleasurable and lasts for hours. It feels so nice, that it's distracting. Then there is a growth phase, where any growth that is going to happen, happens. Then there is a short sore & tender phase (like today, owch!), followed by a lull period where they are just normal. I'll really miss that tingling sensation.

And that's how.

IS ESTRADIOL A PRESCRIPTION DRUG OR OVER THE COUNTER? WHERE DID YOU GET YOURS FROM? THANKS

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon