Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting a female voice

Hello All,
I know this is off piste, but it is a subject, that is hugely important, to many of our community. Look up sarahjones1961, in utube; it is the most brilliant tutorial, on the subject; I was blown away.
As I am off piste, I would like to tell you of a funny incident, that happened today. I took my dogs for a walk and they ran up to a lovely lady, I only know from dog walking, she said, "Is that Ricky?" "Yes". "Oh, Is that Isla?" By now there was incredulity in her voice; you would have to know Isla to fully understand why. She is one feisty, characterful, Deerhound, described, by one dog trainer, as the most dominating alpha bitch, she had ever encoutered and totaly my dog.
"Yes" I replied, Helen [said lady] looked amazed, peered at me and said, very hesitatingly, "Is that you?"SmileSmileSmile

Hi chrissiegirl.
This link is to a site http://www.tsroadmap.com/index.html I have found many great articles there. The site is owned by Andrea James and Calpernia Addams. Both T-Girls
This link will take you to the main voice page.
http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/voice/index.html

This page has the free stuff.
http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/voice/voice2.html

Hope this helps.

Andy,
Thanks for that, as an aeging T-girl, with limited time, I neither had the time or knowldge, to work that out.
Off piste, again, I have been on a high, tonight; I was dancing, around the kitchen, chanting, who is the happiest girl, in the world, as I was making my evening meal, to turn around and see, I was being watched, by am employee, who turned up, for quite unrelated reasons. I am still the happiest girl in the world. All I can say is , if you are like me, get on with it, I am just racked with huge regret, that I did nt get on with this years ago.
On thursday, I went to the local supprt group and, the overwhelming message was, the longer you delay, the more you are weighed down, by having to consider others; as if this is not difficult enough on its own.

I have an advantage in that regard, though it really does not feel like an advantage.

I'm 22, haven't been in a relationship for years, and my parents know about me being tg, though they aren't easily able to cope with it. Once I transition, the relationship will become very strained. It may even break down.

There is a downside to transitioning young, though. Lack of resources. I have no job, and no money, and that makes trying to become the real me all that much harder.

On the plus side, I finally live alone, so I can actually try to learn my female voice without anyone walking in on me wondering what the frak I'm doing. Tongue

Ah...So eventually you get to emerge like a butterfly from its cocoon.Big Grin

Hi Sarah. Hopefully after some time your folks will come to better understand the new you. Especially when they see how much happier you are.

There are a few other sites out there that talk about finding your femme voice. I will see if I can find them again in a few days and post them here.

andy

Sarah,
While I have a business, like you, I have no money.
I did not have the luxury, of timing my transition, to coincide with electrolosys, or a trachial shave, etc. I was just propelled into it, by the size of my boobs and I am left with, the overwhelming feeling, that this is the best thing I have ever done, in my life.
My local support group is uniquets.org.uk and I had a chat with Penny, tonight. She is brilliant, at holding hands, in often quite harrowing circumstances and had spent 3 hours, on the phone, last night, with a distressed T-girl. Of me, she said "You do not have to tell me, you just sound so much more confidant" I am lucky, to be able to do this, without being too troubled by family. If it is right for you, then you must go ahead; I spent 55 years, in a state of angst; I have come out, in less than perfect circumstances, but have never felt so right and contented, in my life.
I wish you all the best,
Chrissie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon