Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program

I hope it's okay if I post in this section. I know there's another spot for programs, but since I'm a guy, I feel like it may be best to post here.

My goal is to get to an "A" and see how things go from there. I know a lot of you have had great results from PM, and I'll look into that as well. This is almost the end of my first month, and I've noticed growth mostly b/w my nipples and armpits, thighs, and stomach (DARN). Weight gain for sure. I'm massaging the inside of my chest to try to promote growth more towards the cleavage area. Here is my regimen (so far) which is BO and herbal:

Natural Curves herbal supplement available at GNC 1 tablet 2X daily. Ingredients:
Wild Yam root extract
Saw palmetto berries extract
Fenugreek seek extract
Dong Quai
Damiana leaves extract
Fennel seed extract
Motherwort leaves
Dandelion root
Blessed thistle
Chaste tree berry extract
Asian ginseng root
Black cohosh root
Soy bean isoflavones extract
bioPerine
Black pepper fruit extract.
1 bottle + one months supply.

FemGlan: 3-6 pills a day for soft womans skin, roundness: raw ovary(50mg), raw gland concentrate, raw pancreas, kidney, pituatary, liver, duodenum, spleen, heart, thymus, adrenal (225mg) etc, plus valerian root (25mg) Lovelia (25mg), cayenne (25mg
Triple Strength Mamamry 1-3 pills/day. 300mg raw mammary concentrate, 150 mg blessed thistle, 150 mg black cohosh,
MSM
SAW PALMETTO
MILK THISTLE
WHEY PROTIEN / MILK
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

I look forward to this journey as you all seem to be fond of calling it Smile and welcome your criticisms and suggestions. Thanks for looking.

HI Sonja and welcome to the forum.
I think that taking it slow and seeing how you feel as you progress is a great idea. Breast development can be a wonderful, pleasurable, permanent, experience. Be sure to keep a look out for the Breast greed gremlin. Big Grin Though it does sound as though you are progressing nicely.
Keep in mind that BO can take awhile to kick in. It is busy rewiring your pituitary gland and getting your body to produce more of its own female hormones.

A few thoughts.
Unless you eat a good bit of fish in your diet. I would consider adding fish oil (omega 3) to your supplements. The EPO (evening primrose oil) is a vegetable based omega 6. Studies are showing that you want to keep a balance between your omega 3 and 6. The link below is to a post I made on omegas. It is not well written, but it does cover the basics. There are source links at the bottom of the post so you could look over the original material.
post #4 at
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about179.html&highlight=omega

I have heard it said time and time again not mix BO and phytoestrogenic herbs. Anti-androgen herbs, like saw palmetto are ok. The idea is that the estrogens in the BO, and the phyto-estrogenic material. Will compete for the receptor sites and make you stall. I may be wrong, but I believe one BO website I have been to said not to mix the two. Cheryl1989 has used BO extensively, and I believe she has said not to mix herbs and BO. One other concern of mine would be stalling. The other would be that you could be putting excess strain on your liver. I am no expert of course. Do you plan on getting a liver function test done soon? I get one every three months.

Best wishes and keep us up todate on your progress.

Oh, hell, I'm sure I've already destroyed my liver before all of this...

JJ.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon