Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone had success with leg veins for varicose

I started taking leg veins.I really wanted to take venulux by the micro nutra company but i could not afford it.but just thought i would ask what other women have done .

[/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][color=#2F4F4F]ok i guess i should have took a pic before.i tried to take a pic but you can barely see them .cause they have faded a bit .THANK GOD .no offense to anyone.im excited.i used veins and leg and also the face cream i made .is ponds with vitamin e caps and enzymes caps in it and also collagen caps.i rubbed this on it as well.so im having some success with this yeaaa .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i decided i better update this information.i decided to boil butchers broom and drink that .i boil it for 2 to 3 hours and drink a cup in the morning or evening .i will see if that helps.i seem to really see those varicose veins .but i need to work in my price range

There is a many of a people who remove it across the word via our treatment. you can remove it via laser treatment or via operation on a leg. if it is not a so much big then you can remove it using some cosmetic cream or medicine.

I did the laser treatment a year and a half ago. Burned like the dickens, but once I got through the 20 minute session it was well worth it. I loved the results.

Mel[/align]

Hi Zina, I was wondering what is leg veins or veins and leg (not sure which one or if they are the same) and where did you purchase it. Also, what kind of enzymes were you using. I stand on my feet all day and I have begun to get some spider/varicose veins that I would love to get rid of. Thanks.

hello,

i was working on my feet all day i i took Rutine(in french) it for blood circulation and it help with veines

i think it also call Rutoside

go check maybe it can help you

jul

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon