Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small breasts and guys

OK, so I have never been with a guy. I'm terrified that they will like me less after they see how small my breasts are. I'm not skinny, or pear shaped. I'm a AA plus my boobs are so pointy.

I'm the type of person who believes that there's the perfect guy/girl for everyone out there. So if some guy doesn't like you because of your boobs, he's not the right one and you can just move on. There's guys out there who love small breasted women. My boyfriend has had girlfriends with huge boobs and he's told me that he likes mine for being small. So don't worry about it Smile

Even though I'm (obviously) on this forum, the truth is that for the most part guys arn't breast snobs: they may not even prefer large breasts. Truth is they are happy to see ANY breasts! They like breasts! Any guy who would dismiss you or like you less over that sucks anyway. And there are actually a fair amount of guys who prefer small breasts.

So raise your head high and enlarge because YOU want to- not because of what males will think! The right guys are worth holding out for- you shouldn't ever have to chase a guy. On the same token I think it's also annoying how so many women play games like that too.

Anyway good luck in your growing and romantic endeavors!

Hi everyone, as an ex male lol i have to say that most men really dont care, like Dolly said what size your breasts are. So dont worry honey. Alot of guys always go on about big boobs but its just a man thing, they really dont care and if you get one of the few that are breast snobs then if thats all he wants then he really is not worth your time. Its lind of like woman talk about men with large penises and the idea is pretty good lolTongue but truth is would you really mind that much if a man had 5" and knew what to do with it or 10" which would more than likely restrict sex to a certain extent lol in theory great but in reality i dont think many women would care as they would love the man for who he is, its the same with guys, thay talk about hiuge boobs with there mates but they really dont care, they just say it because they think it makes them sound like a proper man lol. All breasts big and small are beautiful so just be confident with who you are and what men think will never bother you againBig Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

It' just that I'm REALLY small. Barely a 34 AA. It looks silly on my body.

(10-12-2010, 07:33 PM)raw Wrote:  It' just that I'm REALLY small. Barely a 34 AA. It looks silly on my body.

That is my size also, and I would concur about looking silly (like an 11-year old) yet I've been married to a great guy for over 10 years who has expressed an extreme disinterest in my getting implants. He would much rather see and feel real ones even if they are microscopic, as opposed to something fake. Good guys are out there!

But that doesn't stop me from trying to make them bigger. It's a femininity thing for me, and plus I can't stand padded (too fake) or tween girlie bras (too childish).

(10-12-2010, 11:24 PM)sip217 Wrote:  
(10-12-2010, 07:33 PM)raw Wrote:  It' just that I'm REALLY small. Barely a 34 AA. It looks silly on my body.

That is my size also, and I would concur about looking silly (like an 11-year old) yet I've been married to a great guy for over 10 years who has expressed an extreme disinterest in my getting implants. He would much rather see and feel real ones even if they are microscopic, as opposed to something fake. Good guys are out there!

But that doesn't stop me from trying to make them bigger. It's a femininity thing for me, and plus I can't stand padded (too fake) or tween girlie bras (too childish).
Thanks, this makes me feel better.
Thank you all for the nice comments!

I have noticed that when I got married, my wife had small tits. But, being a breast man, when I started playing with them they grew to a nice large breast. I guess this means massage does work! Big Grin

Hi Raw. Over the years my families business has hired many young ladies to work in the office. Many were large breasted. But the one that I remember the most was the very petite girl with very small (barley there) breasts. Don't let todays media frenzy on large chested women get to you. The guy that is only interested in your chest size. Isn't the guy for you. The guy that wants to be with you regardless of your chest size, is the one to date. That type of guy is still out there. Oh, and I can assure you that any guy that gets to see your chest is not going to be disappointed or bothered by their size. Breasts are breasts.

Now if you want them to be bigger because you want them bigger. That is another matter.

Andy

Yep, I agree. If you´re going to embark on nbe, do it because it makes YOU feel better, not to please "men" in general.

I think the trouble with todays media is that we women tend to feel inadequate if we don´t have Beyonce´s body. But in real life, guys will be attracted to you because of reasons that are far more mysterious than the size or shape of your boobs or your looks in general. There´s all these theories and studies about what makes someone become attracted to another person but I think that´s all just a lot of crap, you suddenly like someone just because you do!
And when you establish a romantic relationship with someone, you relate to a person, not to a piece of meat so the size doesn´t matter, haha.
But anyways, if you´re growing your boobs for you, convince yourself you´re doing it to put the cherry on the already perfect cake. Otherwise you´ll get impatient and insecure and that´s never useful for nbe.
good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon