Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small breasts and guys

Anastasia, thank you so much for putting my exact same thoughts as yours so eloquently. Smile
Not every man is a Neanderthal - Those were my hubby's words when I read that hurtful post to him.

My husband was laughting when I told him that. He said "obviously he's a teenage boy, talk to him when he has grown up". My husband's opinion is that having a certain idea of how a certain part of a woman's body should look is the sign of immaturity, normally boys talk like that (not men) especially those who hadn't had that much experience "in the area" Smile With experience comes understanding that attraction is not to boobs or legs. It is to a woman. I am not offended by mirrow boy's opinion, I think any boy goes though "drooling over huge boobs" stage. Girls are pretty much the same. When I was a teenager all I saw in a boy was his looks. Smile

I love the chats you have, very in depth. Okay then, yeah i'm a teenager, so what ?
i didn't write that with malice intent, and perhaps it was biased, but so is everything ? But anyway, i have since learned that my comments, although intended for good humor, was in fact hurtful to some people. I did not take this into account, and i truly sorry from the depths of my soul. Offending people is the very last thing i wans to do on this website, however i had no idea what crowd or type of people would be reading my posts. So I propose that any future post i have, which i believe may cause offence, i will put something to warn others. And i promise to maybe.....keep some things to myself. So is everyone happy with that ?
And maybe we can leave the nastyness of arguments away? I am a teenager and i get plenty of that from girls my own age -__-

Well, I must also be a teenager - a 61. I guess I prove the old adage: growing old is mandatory. Growing up is not!

ha, true that

Maybe some giys do like small breasts.... actually I've met only guys loving big boobs. My partner does love me the way I am but he said once to me he would be happy if I had bigger breasts. So I've decided to enlarge them a little. I'm using a herbal breast enhancement cream and I do see some result Smile and I feel much more happy now!

Just to add, I don´t think men are cavemen who only want big boobs! Actually I´ve met lots of men who prefer small breasts and get turned off by large sizes.
I agree with Ginie´s husband that this obsession with "big hooters" sounds a bit boyish, not (grownup) male. Well, it would make sense, boys are closer to the time when breasts meant food to them, so perhaps that´s why they want them big.

Despite having very small breasts, I never had any lack of attention from boys/men. I did not have intimate relationship with anyone other than my husband, but I dated quite a few guys when I was young (I met my husband when I was 17 and he is much older than me), and even though my then boyfriends were young guys (when they are supposed to be fascinated by big breasts), this was never an issue for me.

I must admit, few times I would get teased in school about my flat chest, but even then I always had boys chasing me.

I'm sure there are many men who like big breasts, but there are plenty who like small breasts, long legs, red hair, blonde hair and so on. My husband couldn't care less about my breast size, all he wants is that my butt doesn't get bigBig Grin He actually doesn't even know about my NBE stuff (he just knows that I like taking vitamins and supplements) and would probably think that I'm out of my mind if I told him. So, I do it only for myself.

When we talk about woman breasts, he says "big tits are fun to slap around, but I personally wouldn't want to be stuck with them for long term". No offence to large-breasted women.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon