Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success Stories Anyone?

Hello Chrissiegirl.

Nice to see you are still posting your positive and helpful postings.

The new year means I will have been taking PM for about 9 months. I added Wild Yam about 6 months ago.

My growth has been small but definite.

I am nearly at the stage of buying my next batch of PM, from PM (UK), and wondered if you could suggest anything else I could do to encourage further growth please?

I am only taking the PM (4 capsules per day) and (WY 2 capsules per day).

During my morning shower I do a small amount of massaging.

I notice after taking the PM capsules sometimes I experience definite feelings around my chest but other times nothing. Was this normal with you please?

Best regards,

sarahwr

I sometimes feel the same. Sometimes i feel the growing sensations and sometimes i don't after i take the pm. They seem to be random.

Hi Sarah,
There are times, when you have more noticeable sensations, than others and as I am now learning, it does not mean nothing is happening, at times of little sensation. I try not to wear a bra for more than a day at a time, otherwise they soon get clapped out. I may not wear a particular bra for a week and every time I come back to a bra, I am aware of changes and moulded cup bras are, now, a no no, unless they are quite low cut. Yet this is at a time, when I have little sensation, other than a sensation of fullness and I no longer can feel the buds.
At 9 months I had reached a situation, where I would wear a bra, under light clothing, as people were clocking the bounce, but it was not neccessary with winter clothing. At around 12 months, I realised that I had to do something about preparing myself for coming out and by 21 months, my boobs had forced the issue. Now, at 23 months it is a case of loose some weight, or get a new lot of tops! I should add that my weight has remained stable during the last 2 years.
I hope this is helpfull and gives you encouragement; to look down and see a woman's chest, which is 100% me, is the most wonderfull experience I have ever had. I am so proud of them, that I would never entertain the idea of implants.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Hugs,
Chrissie

I feel jealous! I can't wait till I have MY success story up here with the rest of you girls! Smile

Had to share this with ya'll...

I ordered an unlined, soft cup, U/W 36A bra last week figuring I would use it as a guage on progress. I received it in the mail today, and when I put it on I was totally amazed, IT FITS! Yep, filled those little cups right up!

I know for some of you a 36A is nothing, but I'm someone who measured an AAA a month ago - underbust actually larger than bust measurement! WOO HOO!!! Big Grin

For all of the naysayers out there... it works! I think the main thing is that I have been conscientous in staying on my herb/massage routine. Can't wait for my NB to arrive so I can add that!

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Jen,
Good on you girl,

Hugs,
Chrissie

Lisa Jen
Congrats & hugs & kisses. Great news.
Vicky Smile

Hello everyone, though this is my first time posting, I have been a member for quite some time. I started PM about a year ago and have come a long way. I started out weighing 205lb and now way 170lb, my breasts were a small A cup (but were mainly fat), now I am fitting into a NB cup and they are much more rounded like a females. My waist has gone from a size 38 to a size 32, basically when I look in the mirror I certainly see the hourglass figure of a woman. My hair and skin are both softer. I am now to the point that I have a large decision to make, to stop or keep going and get to the point I will never be able to go to the beach agian as a male. In other words come out as a female for life. Holly

Hi Holly,
Welcome to the forum! I am fairly new here also, but as you know, there are a lot of great girls, gurls, and guys who can provide good information.

First, congratulations on your success! That is really great. As you have probably read already, I am on herbs, but am thinking about PM. What brand are you using and dosage that brought you such great success?

Second, I know that Chrissie will provide some great insight to you on the decision once you reach the point of no return. As for me, I will be satisfied with a full A or small B, as transitioning full time is just not something that I desire. I'm at a good place between my femme and male selves, and unless something changes drastically will not cross the boundary.

Finally, thanks for sharing. The great thing about the forum, and especially this section, you are among like minded and sympathetic travellers who fully understand the journey. I know I have no other place to share my successes, failures and frustrations and it is so very good to have a safe place.

Take care, Sweetie. I wish you all the best and look forward to hopefully getting to know you better through the forum.

Hugs,
Lisa

so far after about one month and a half my breats got just a bit fuller put for the most part my aerolas got bigger around. so thats a startSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon