Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success Stories Anyone?

Happy with my progress. Happy enough to update my avatar. Smile

Holly,
You seem quite sanguin at the idea of being a woman for life.
Why did you sart this adventure? If you did it, to because you yearned to be a woman, why stop now? I suspect you are already at a stage, where going to the beach, as a "normal" man, is not viable, as your boobs will attract attention.
In my experience and that of others, PM has a great effect on personality; do you want to give that up?
If you fear coming out, I can only say that it is nothing like as bad as you fear and you will find an amazing level of support, in particular, from women,
You will be able to listen to me on BBC IPlayer, for a week, from saturday evening. If you are concerned about coming out, you may find some inspiration. You need to go to Radio 4 iPM. For UK based people, the transmition is Tommorrow, at 5.30pm.

I like a lot of others have gone through our lives living with the quandry whether to go all the way, stay in the middle somewhere. I have picked the middle, which for me is basically an herbal enhanced crossdresser. At the age of 52yrs and crossdressing since adolescents I have put a great deal of thought into this and this is what is best for me personally. As far as my mental state while on PM, I have to admit that I really like it and if I do stop it will not be completly, I will have to experiment with the dosage, maybe two a day or evan one only before bed.
As far as my dosage of Ainterol, I have been taking two 500mg in the morning ang two 500mg before bed. I have also been taking Montilion for the past several months five pills spread out through the day.

Hi.

What is Montilion please and how does it help?

I have tried looking it up on the web but without success.

Thanks,

Sarah

(08-01-2011, 07:58 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  Hi.

What is Montilion please and how does it help?

I have tried looking it up on the web but without success.

I had the same question, but I did find a product called Motilium.

"Motilium is used to control the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. It works by blocking dopamine receptors in the brain which are activated when stomach pain creates an urge to start vomiting.
Motilium is also used to control the feeling of a bloated stomach after eating and some other types of discomfort caused by over eating.

The side effects include:

Diarrhoea
uncontrolled movements of the hands, neck , legs and face
Stomach cramps
Lower sex drive
Swelling of the breasts in men
Rash

If this is the product that Anteros meant, I guess that the side effect of breast swelling in men could be useful, but the others don't sound worth it, to me. Think I'll stick to my PM and SW, which are def working OK for me!Smile

Pansy Mae

Holly,
At one stage, I decided to see what the minimum dose of PM was and at 2x 500mg a day plus 1 x 400 mg Wild yam, I maintained growth, all be it quite slowly. The beneficial effects of PM, on the brain, remained.
I now have no sensation of buds and the associated tenderness and am on 4x 500 mg PM a day. This is really causing big changes, in fat distribution, which include my boobs.
I would guess, from all this, that a maintainance dose of 2x 500 a day would make sense; you can always decrese it, if growth continues.
Chrissie

I guess I should explain why I have taken Montolium - It is synthetic domperidone which helps release prolactin (a protien hormone) released from the anterior pituitary gland assisting in breast development and milk production. It is used by transgendered women who have been on hormone therapy to lactate. If you search "Lactation and the transgendered woman" you should find more information.

Hello All!

I had a family emergency out of state that I had to attend to for the last week, and haven't been around for a while, and wanted to provide an update...

When I was notified that I was needed, I booked a flight leaving in two hours and quickly packed my carry on bag, unfortunately forgetting to pack my shaving kit, into which I did have the presence of mind to put my herb bottles.

When I arrived and had tended to the immediate need at hand, I settled in at a relative's house, unpacked and looked for my kit to take herbs... @#$%&!!! No kit! So I ran to the drug store and picked up a bottle of SP, which is all I could find and continued to take it and massage with only lotion for the week I was away.

Daily I noticed a gradual decrease in breast mass, but there was little I could do. I did notice that the growth I had achieved was not completely gone, but there was some noticeable reduction in size. Upon returning home two days ago, I immediately hit the herbs, adding an extra FG and SP in between my usual every 8 hour regimen and I ramped up my evening FG and morning WY massages, increasing the massages to 400 rotations per breast.

Last night when I began my massage, I immediately noticed that the previous fullness had returned, and this morning when I awoke I could feel a dull sensation in both breasts! The Terminator's famous phrase, "I'm Back!" quickly came to mind...

A very long story short, although there was some temporary reduction in size, I think that the week off actually helped. I will be closely tracking progress over the next week to see if my burst of growth continues after the layoff.

Also, I have been thinking about dosages of herbs. I'm not sure what size of body the current recommended dosages of FG/SP/WY/RC are based on, but based on Genetic Girl programs I have read and compared with men, the dosages seem to be the same. It would seem logical to me that my size of 6'3"/180 lbs. would require a larger dosage than someone 5'5"/110 lbs.

So, two questions arise from my experience of the last week:
1. Has anyone else taken a week or so break and experienced a growth boost after resuming herbs?
2. Has anyone else considered or tinkered with herb dosages based on body mass?

Sorry for the long post, hopefully a few of you made it to the end!

Happy growing.

Hugs,
Lisa

(28-01-2011, 02:58 PM)Lisa Jenn Wrote:  So, two questions arise from my experience of the last week:
1. Has anyone else taken a week or so break and experienced a growth boost after resuming herbs?
2. Has anyone else considered or tinkered with herb dosages based on body mass?

1) Simple answer to question 1 is Yes. As I've posted in another thread, my first actual growth, as opposed to fat deposition, occurred whilst I was on holiday and after no herbs at all for about 10days. I'm currently experimenting with fluctuating my intake on a monthly cycle, which seems to be logical - too soon to decide if it is effective yet.

2) No I haven't considered a body mass effect although again it seems logical, but I do have a reasonably small frame/mass so it probably isn't a major factor for me.

Pansy Mae

This was a really popular forum, that has gone to sleep; let's wake it up.
I now have fem thighs and my fat dirtribribution has changed hugely and my strenght is evaporating; I now do things, like a woman; struggle with screw caps, need 2 hands to lift a modest sized pan of potatoes etc. I call that success!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileetc

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon