Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success Stories Anyone?

Chrissiegirl, I could have written that post word for word. I just noticed last night how large my thighs have become. I mentioned elsewhere that I am fitting girl's pants better than men's. And I have a noticable waist change at the top of the hip meaning my hips and waist are changing ... for the better I might add. Now maybe I can wear a garter belt and keep it up!

Wishful,
I hope you can, if you like longer lengh skirts, stockings are so much sexier and more comfortable, to wear, than tights.
Chrissir x

If you shave your legs then hold-ups work well and are much nicer than having a suspender belt.

Beverley

I find they always slip down and often give me weals.

I usually find the stay ups down around my ankles in hardly any time at all. That's why I am considering a garter belt. But now with the bigger thighs, maybe they will grab a bit more and stay up. Have to try them again soon.

My hold-ups stay up all day. I was surprised that they did so. £3 a pair from Tesco.

Beverley

Stockings; 3 pairs 1.99 at Peacocks and they have an elasticated edge to the welt, which means they do not try and creep down.

25 years ago I went to England for 18 months with the US military and lived in Ipswitch. Have to say it was an enjoyable trip. However, I have been in the states since and do not have access to those sources anymore. Hmmm, too bad. Sounds like a deal.

Hi All, As they say, a pic is worth....

Pic 1 is start in early December 2010, pic 2 is yesterday, pic 3 is with a push-up bra yesterday... Pretty amazing to me. I started totally flat, couldn't fill a 36AA, now I fully fill a 36A and close on a 36 NB (nearly B)! Big Grin

I have been faithful on the combination of herbs and 2X per day massages. I am very close to the decision point of how much farther to go. I'm waiting on a NB and will try it, but know that a 36B is my absolute max!

Hugs,
Lisa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations, you are having some great success!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon