Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ebay sucks for herbs

Well, my PM STILL hasnt arrived. its been held in vancouver since Dec 4th, and it wont be released till god knows when. I get that it would be slow during the Christmas season, but come on. I ordered it during November.

I will keep you all posted on my situation.

I want my boobs already Sad

Can't say about Ebay, but the first time I ordered PM, it took about 9 weeks. It sat in Vancouver for almost all of that. The second time I ordered it from the same place, it arrived here in less than a week. Both times, customs had opened it.

I tried ordering from someone on eBay too, once. I never received the order. After more than a month of waiting and several emails to the seller, I submitted a complaint through Paypal/eBay and recovered my payment. The seller kept trying to blame US Customs and even President Obama for the delay, but personally, I think it's a crock and a scam. There are US companies selling PM that don't ship directly from Thailand.

I have used internet pharmacies in the past that are shipping from outside the US and had no problems or delays at all, over numerous shipments. Since the PM sellers on eBay are using the same excuse over and over with different customers, that sounds suspiciously like a scam.

If if was me and it's been more than a month, I would try to get my money back and buy somewhere else.

chrissy

(29-12-2010, 10:28 AM)SweetHeart Wrote:  Well, my PM STILL hasnt arrived. its been held in vancouver since Dec 4th, and it wont be released till god knows when. I get that it would be slow during the Christmas season, but come on. I ordered it during November.

I will keep you all posted on my situation.

I want my boobs already Sad

Are you living in the USA and order in Canada? Are herbs free available in the US?
I live in Europe, The Netherlands and I never used PM or tried to buy it but SP and Hops are free available in health shops. Also red clover for instance is free available.

I use pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk [also.com] and have always had delivery, within 36 hours of order, so your problems seem very much a north american issue. In the UK, PM is begining to be avalable in health food shops.

I live in Ontario, Canada. Also, I found puereria.com and .uk do NOT ship to Canada. Also, their products are EXPENSIVE!!! I went thru the UK site and all the creams, sprays and so on are like over 50-80 dollars EACH! I can't afford that!

I had an argument at my 'local' post office (read: 30 minutes away by bus), and as far as any records show, my pills are still in Vancouver. So I finally lost my patience and picked up another bottle of FemMed Hormone balancer. I'm going to list the ingredients below. It was $30 and while I'm sure most of the ingredients below are pointless to my cause, I'm gonna list them anyway.

Per capsule:

200mg Saw Palmetto
100mg Chastetree Berry
50mg Milk Thistle
50mg Scullcap
50mg Red Raspberry
50mg Wild Yam

It comes with 120 capsules, and suggests 2 capsules daily. Then again, it's intended for women with menopause or PMS induced hormone imbalences, so I'm not sure how much more I should take. I used to take this, I have taken 2 bottles worth over the course of 2 months or so, and I had some growth under my nipples that a doctor diagnosed as gynomastia (giggle). I'm hoping for some small success with it until my friggin puereria gets here.

Ontario? Me too. Vancouver customs takes forever, but it will eventually get through. As I have mentioned in other posts, the second shipment went through customs much faster. Maybe the agent who was trying my first batch decided it wasn't working for him and decided to pass my parcel through to me.

As far as local sources, I get fenugreek from Bulk Barn, used to get Fennel, Wild Yam, and Blessed Thistle from a small local health food store. I used to buy the SP from Costco which was mostly SP, with Pumpkin something thrown in for reasons I don't understand.

I originally started the fenugreek for IBS. It works rather well for that, which is why I still take it. I added Fennel, Blessed Thistle, Wild Yam cream, Saw Palmetto at various times in my first year of NBE, and all of them gave small, slow results. I was happy enough with it for some time. But it was costly. I stopped the SP because I was concerned about the loss of male function and shrinkage although, as I am coming up on my 50th, I may be blaming that on the wrong thing. I switched to PM last September, 2x500 of the Ainterol product, just to see what difference there would be. When I did that, I dropped everything else except the Fenugreek which has other benefits for me. Things have taken off like crazy since. I have never tried any of the compound products, to me they seem like using a shotgun to hit a fly. It may work, but there is a strong possibility you'll only get collateral damage.

Anyway, whatever way you go, good luck with it.[/b]

Was it cheap getting it from the health food store?

Also, I have to be honest, as I am HOPING to lose malre function, (or at least seriosuly reduce my drive) if I could get the PM from a local source, I would be overjoyed! Alas, I cannot. At least as far as I am aware of. I am in Toronto, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

My local No Frills sells fenugreek seeds, is there any way to prepare them so they aren't completely inedible?

(06-01-2011, 06:44 AM)SweetHeart Wrote:  Was it cheap getting it from the health food store?

Also, I have to be honest, as I am HOPING to lose malre function, (or at least seriosuly reduce my drive) if I could get the PM from a local source, I would be overjoyed! Alas, I cannot. At least as far as I am aware of. I am in Toronto, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them.

My local No Frills sells fenugreek seeds, is there any way to prepare them so they aren't completely inedible?

Ah! Another person like me that likes to reduce or lose the male function. Mostly I read that others are afraid of losing the male function. But I like to get smaller genitals and I am happy to see results: besides growing breasts I have less erections and smaller genitals. Looks good!

No, the health food store isn't cheap, it is simply the only place that I can get it in my smaller community about an hour outside Toronto. However, since I am down to just the Fenugreek and PM for some months, I haven't been to the health food store in an equal number of months.

I don't know a way to prepare the seeds. I pay about 6 or 7 dollars a bottle for the fenugreek at the Bulk Barn. I buy the Swiss brand, with the blue and yellow labels on a white plastic bottle. The brand is available everywhere, but the fenugreek seems to be an uncommon item. I tried once crushing my own fennel seeds (way cheaper) but those little buggers are really hard. More nuisance than it was worth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon