Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Out - Products to Use

Well I've started out using PHYTOESTROGEN CREAM, so far im only 4 days into this process, I started using the recommended dosage but increased it to double per day (which now will readjust back to normal dosage). I've noticed in the last 24 hours that my nipple area has become a bit sensitive. Bonus is that I already have whats called man boobs I used to hate them but now I love the feeling when there in a bra. My journey has just begun but already im feeling the effects im no longer angry have no urges to what i would normally feel towards seeing women, i actually look at what there wearing and how they wear it as apposed to majority male ego but ive done that for as long as i can remember.

Wishfull,
Do remember that boobs are largely fat and weigh quite a lot, so as they develope you will put on weight, without getting any fatter, as a person. You may think you are, as your fat redistributes itself, on your thighs, bum and hips; phyto oesrtrogens don't just grow boobs, they femanise you.

The point was that I put on some breast size but not enough to account for 8 pounds or more I put on. I agree I will gain as they develop and curves develop but I can hope that it comes from redistribution rather that being an addition. If its an addition, I reserve the right to get upset over it. Wink

(26-01-2011, 09:20 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  It's been six days since I posted the above and the breast measurement is now 109/110 cm depending on how tight I have to grip the tape to stop it slipping. Under the bust is still 102 and the under armpit measurement is 107 so that gives me a 44A if I put 109 in as the third measurement and 44B if I use 110.

Another update after several months.

I've been on PM for a while and it seems to be patchy. I'm convinced that the problem is that the dosage in each capsule is variable and that some are OK and some are not. I've no way of proving this, so I'm switching back to SP/RC for now as I can get it from a reputable High St store so I think it will be more uniform in its dosage.

My measurements have changed a lot. Previously my bust peaked at 110cm but it is now down to 107cm. This is not as bad as it sounds because I have lost well over a stone in weight and my ribcage measurement has dropped from 102 to 98cm so I'm slimmer, and have dropped a dress size, but my breast size is unchanged. I have a lovely comfortable 40A bra from M&S whose cups I do not fill yet even though the bra size calculators say 44B. Rolleyes

On an unrelated issue, I got some Minoxidil (main ingredient in Rogaine/Regaine) a few months ago and it is beginning to show results. Fine short hairs are beginning to sprout in the bald patches along the receding hairline. It will take another few months to really see if this is going to work well enough to ditch the wig but I'm hopeful and my voice lessons are ongoing. More practice needed.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Beverley.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon