Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Out - Products to Use

That's excellent. Always good to hear about someone having success! Congratulations!

Sfem,
Like the new pic; is life looking up?

OK - daft question (because I suspect the answer is 'it depends' ). How long after starting a red clover x6 fenugreek x6 SP x 3 per day regime should it be before I get some indication of an effect. Any effect!

I know I won't go from AA to F cup in a week or even to an A, but should I be starting to get "tender" or sore nipples? I would just like to know that these pills aren't "blanks" even though they are from a reputable UK High St company.

Beverley

Can't help with those products, not having used them all, but they are in the weaker herb category, so I wouldn't expect too much in less than 3 months.

Things are looking up, thank you for asking. New work, boobies comfortably fitting into several of my bras now, wife more accepting of it than she used to be, yes things are looking up. Smile

I would suggest, that, if you are not aware of an increased fattiness to your chest, within 6/8 weeks, you need to reconsider your regime.
I was told, today, of a harrowing story of a TS suicide, ultimately percipitated, by a wife's inability to accept her husband's transsexuality. Please, please do not go down this route, unless you are truly sure, about the outcome, you want, and take on board the potential consequences. A pair of boobs, may seem like a dream come true, but, they do not come, without consequences. For myself, I have no regrets but, in the last 24 hours, I have, also, had to take a reality check and had to confront moving my life on, as Chrissie. I still have no regrets; but I am blessed & fortunate.

Chrissie

I understand the warning, but I am quite open about this stuff already. I'm at work at the minute in "man clothes" but I have long fingernails with a french manicure and jewelled "snug" earrings and I ocassionally wear makeup to work. My wife bought me a satin nightie and two dresses for Xmas and my kids got me a handbag and some nail polish and my daughter is always nicking my foundation and mascara. I'm not expecting big repercussions if my moobs start swelling.....

Sorry to hear about your friend and your own reversal. I hope it all comes out OK.

Beverley

Beverley,
You truly sound blessed and fortunate. My reality check was no big deal; it just made me more aware of life's priorities.

Chrissie x

I've been wondering whether my regime of SP, Red clover and FG was working as I have felt no tingles or itches or .... well anything.

I was sitting in bed and thought that my nightdress felt tighter across the chest but when I measured myself a few weeks ago I was an AA on most breast size calculators so I have plenty of room in my nighties.

Anyway, I just remeasured, a bit rough and ready and my measurement around the breast tissue is up 3cm. Holy s*** - it has been less than a month and the breast calculator says a B cup. I'm sure that the measurment is incorrect and I'll do it properly in the morning, but I'm speechless. My nightie *is* more full. I'm not imagining it.

I have felt nothing to indicate growth. I'll get my wife to measure me tomorrow.

Beverley

Wow Beverley and congrats on your progress.

Hi Christin14
Have you any more questions that we could answer for you? I am probably going to start on glandulars the first of next month for about 4 months or so. Four months is the basic minimum of time for a herbal routine. So I should have time to see if glandulars will work for me. If they do, they have some specific changes to the body that is hard to get with herbs.

As for additions to herbals. When you massage, you could add or use, tea tree oil (has phyto-estrogenic properties) in your lotion. A touch of a essential oil like eucalyptus will aid in penetration through the skin to the tissues inside. Lavender oil is a good addition to a lotion as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon