Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Out - Products to Use

My starting measurement (around the fattest part of the breast) was originally 104cm (40.9") on Jan 4th. It is now 107cm (42.1") and according to the bra calculators that gives me a B but it doesn't look like a B to me.

If I put a ruler under my boob against my ribcage the the highest fleshy part (not the top of the nipple - I mean regular skin) is between 1.5 - 2cm (0.6 - 0.8") and that doesn't sound like a B-cup to me. I started with some manboobs that the calculators called a AA so I wasn't completely flat. Personally I suspect I'm closer to an A cup.

So, progress... I was thinking of switching to PM because of the complete lack of any tingling, tenderness, itching or soreness that everyone else talks about but the FG/SP/RC mix seems to be working quietly away so I'll stay with it for a while longer and see where it goes next.

Beverley

Congratulations on your success! The size calculators are just plain wrong for men, in my experience. Find something that fits reasonably comfortably, and makes you feel good about yourself. If you succeed at that buy a dozen because they will surely stop making it! As for changing your herbs, if what you are doing is working, why change? Keep going, sounds like you're doing great!

You might need to up your dosages. The current idea is that as you develop tissue. You create more cell receptors. So the more chemicals you will need. If after awhile you see no changes. Try going down again and see if you respond then. Try searching for the ramp up method, and how to test for stalls. Both were proposed by wahakia.

Beverley.Rose,
If you look at old posts, you will see that I posted, at lengh, on bras for genetic men. I would estimate that you are an A cup at present and you should take your under bust measurement as a starting point for band size.
Finding the right bras, for you, is a very hit and miss afair, as is illustrated by my tale of 2 bras. I bought a pais of bras, 1 black and 1 white, but otherwise identital, or so I thought.
The black was fine, but the white was too big. Eventualy, I grew into it. One day, after a long day, wearing it, I developed a pain, in my left boob. 3 days ago I tried it again and the pain returned, within 2 to 3 hours. The souce of the pain seemed to be a seam, where the band joined the main part of the bra, about 1 1/2 ins., from the under wires, i.e under my armpit; yet the pain was concentrated just to the left of my nipple. When I took the bra off, you can imagine my shock, when I saw a bruise, at the site of the pain. I assume that the seam was causing a pressure on the lymph ducts, causing a build up of pressure. The black one remains fine and I am wearing it at present.
The moral is, however well a bra fits you, only a day's wear will reveal if it is comfortable

Chrissie

Thank you for the bra advice and the warnings about the fit. I'm not going to get one just yet as I have been stunned by the very sudden change in size of my chest measurements and I've got another two weeks of FG/SP/RC in the bottles. When I finish this course I might let it settle and remeasure at that point and then I can think about a bra at that point.

I cannot believe it will continue growing at its present pace but if it does I'll being adding another 3cm by the end of the month - and everybody says FG/RC is weak compared to PM, so maybe it is as well I did not start with PM or I might be tripping over my boobs by now Wink

I'm both nervous and excited. And impatient....

Beverley

All yesterday, I felt that something was going on, When I went to bed, I felt that my bra was a better fit; this morning was like one of the biggest in my life.
I have never seen growth like this; maybe in 2 months- but in 24 hours? SmileaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI could do smilies all night.

(20-01-2011, 11:47 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  My starting measurement (around the fattest part of the breast) was originally 104cm (40.9") on Jan 4th. It is now 107cm (42.1") and according to the bra calculators that gives me a B but it doesn't look like a B to me.

It's been six days since I posted the above and the breast measurement is now 109/110 cm depending on how tight I have to grip the tape to stop it slipping. Under the bust is still 102 and the under armpit measurement is 107 so that gives me a 44A if I put 109 in as the third measurement and 44B if I use 110.

I'm amazed that this is moving so fast. Thankfully the waxing rash on my chest is healing and I should be able to get a picture in a week or two. When I lie on my side at night, my upper breast hangs down noticeably and it looks absolutely gorgeous -apart from the spots Blush

Beverley

Beverley,
You are sliping straight into the trap, I warn against. The business of adding 4 inches is an attempt to calculate the size of a woman's rib cage, less brest tissue, at the point of the bra band. This is because women tend to have tapering rib cages and men do not. Your band size will equate very cosely to your underbust size, so start with a 40A On a 44A, the cups will be way too large and the straps will keep falling down.
Chrissie

(28-01-2011, 03:03 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Beverley,
You are sliping straight into the trap, I warn against. The business of adding 4 inches is an attempt to calculate the size of a woman's rib cage, less brest tissue, at the point of the bra band. This is because women tend to have tapering rib cages and men do not. Your band size will equate very cosely to your underbust size, so start with a 40A On a 44A, the cups will be way too large and the straps will keep falling down.
Chrissie

Wow! I didn't understand that was the point of what you were saying, I was unaware of the 4" business. Thank you Chrissie for stopping me from going wrong there.

I'm aware the sizes are dodgy things. I was dressed up and shopping for ladies' jeans this morning. I settled on a size 16 pair of bootcut jeans. I had to take off my size 18 skirt to try them with my size 20 blouse. Err........ Rolleyes

Beverley

Tell me about sizes! I am 14 trousers. but a lot of 14 skirts are too small. Top wise, I am 16, but, all too often, it doesn't work out that way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon