Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Out - Products to Use

I also have been ordering from PM UK. The last order I put in has been seriously delayed. However, I can't blame the company because they shipped right away. I can not tell if its customs, the post office, a lazy clerk somewhere,who knows? A previous order came right away so I don't blame the company at all.

Hi Everyone,
There are sometimes during the day that my boobs feel achy or sore. It's kind of hard to describe. I don't know if they are sore due to the massage or if it is actually because they are starting to grow. It may only last a minute or two and then it goes away. I don't have any growth yet. Can someone describe the soreness or pain that one should feel if their breasts are growing. Thanks.

I get the chest discomfort you are describing from time to time. I am growing. I believe they're related.

(07-02-2011, 12:59 PM)christin14 Wrote:  Hi Everyone,
There are sometimes during the day that my boobs feel achy or sore. It's kind of hard to describe. I don't know if they are sore due to the massage or if it is actually because they are starting to grow. It may only last a minute or two and then it goes away. I don't have any growth yet. Can someone describe the soreness or pain that one should feel if their breasts are growing. Thanks.

I don't know if everyone experiences it in the same way, but for what its worth, this is the way I am.
For starters, I always get much more sensation on the left side than on the right. When it first started it was many times more uncomfortable on the one side than the other.
Now it comes and goes much as you seem to be saying, sometimes only lasting for a few minutes and sometimes for much longer, but I would describe it more as either shooting pains or an ache ( it varies) than continual agony.
Even when I'm not aware of any feeling at all ( like right now), an accidental knock can send me almost through the roof with a sharp stabbing pain straight down the centre of the nipple.
OTOH, if I put a finger about an inch either side of either nipple and squeeze VERY gently I can feel a firm lump about 1.5inches across, which isn't unpleasant but I know that if I did squeeze it hard it would hurt like there is no tomorrow! On the left side the lump feels somewhat offset to the outside of the nipple and on the right it is slightly below.

Don't know if this helps, but it's the nearest I can get.

Took my last SP/RC/FG this morning so from today I'll be on PM instead. I'll keep everyone updated

Beverely

I am sitting here reading about aching boobs and having a few pains of my own. I haven't felt that in a long time. About time I started growing again.

Wishful - I'm having a minor reversal of my own. Bust is DOWN 2cm to 109 from 111 last week. I have lost about 3kg (1/2 stone) since Xmas and that probably doesn't help either, but one of my dresses fits better already.

Beverley

I guess that's good news and bad news. Good that you have lost weight and bad that you allso lost breast size. but with a bit of work and NBE you can get the breasts back. Losing weight seems to carry that penalty because the breast is mostly fat. Too bad we can't say where we want to lose weight from. For me it would be the belly, my "spare tire". Well, some at least. It helps me hide my breasts so it isn't all bad.

In the summer, I lost 12 lbs, in 10 days, due to a bug. The size of by boobs shrank considerably and they got incredibly tender. I was so weak, I needed to put weight back on, to get fit. Sure enough, the volume of my boobs returned and the tenderness abated.
If my experience is anything to go by, you will get around 18 months of tenderness, but that does not mean growth has finnished. The tenderness is where the milk ducts and glands are growing, hence the knots or lumps, behind the nipples. After that, growth is in the form of accumilating fat, in your new boobs. This is exactly what happens in genetic women, the whole process taking around 4 years.
I could to with losing a bit of weight, but have decided to hold off, until I am done with bodily changes, as so much is about re-distribution of fat. This week I have become very aware of an accumilation of fat on my hips.

Ouch! I just ran in and weighed myself. I am up 8 pounds. Not good. Angry I will be working to take off that and more. However, my boobs are up a bit. The creases in the bra cups are not there anymore. My boobs will probably shrink back again but they will grow back. I have faith in BB & SP.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon