Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting rid of chest hair without looking like you have leprosy

Just wondering if you have extensively researched the No-no online? Except for the company's own advertising, I have yet to read anything that says it works.

Your money may be better spent elsewhere.

Amazon has a lot of reviews on the NoNo. From what I can tell after reading a bunch of them, it works if you use it regularly, but overall they're not very durable and seem to keep breaking, leading a lot of people to give it a 1-star review. I guess it all depends on how lucky you are with the unit you receive.

I'm going to buy one cause Im only using it for bikini line, chest, and chin, and its sure as hell cheaper than getting laser hair treatments... I'm willing to put some faith into it, and even if a part breaks you can always buy the part

I would be interested as well in how well the nono works. I am really getting tired of the extremely hairy chest and back....don't think I have seen skin in that area since I was 16. More closely resemble the abominable snowman now that the hair is turning white. Attempting to grow breasts in this condition would end up (if I were successful) with me looking like one of the female gorillas at the zoo.

Moisturize... I've noticed after I started doing a full body body butter (dry skin) last month, my hair doesn't grow as fast coming back, and honestly shaving my chest/abs has neither been a huge problem for me as the hair just glides right off, but when you moisturized the hair is softer and will in my opinion come right off

the chest hair isn't really the problem I can shave that easily enough. The back hair is more the problem. NOt quite blessed with the dexterity to shave that every 4 or 5 days. PLUS I can imagine just from getting a hair cut that when the back hair grows in it will be really itchy. WOuld look more than a little ridiculous to have some 6'5" male continually rubbing up against lamp posts and the like to get some relief. I would suspect that laser hair removal on my back given the amount of it would cost more than my first house did.Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon